Chapter 51:

Another year later...

Wooyoung: Started his model career with San to jump start his popularity again as he still was a kpop trainee. Slowly he gained recognition again and was about to debut as a soloist in a few weeks.

San: Gotten even more popular after he helped Woo into the model industry and announced that he was dating him. Although there was some hate because some suspected that Woo was using San which made Woo pretty sad but San assured him that he loved him and no one can tear them apart.

Joong: Now a stylist at a music show company called Sugaroll Music Show, but goes around other companies if they need help. He has also gotten popular because of his unique fashion sense and how well he works with people in the field.

Seoho: Is now living with his boyfriend which was also a bit closer to his work in the celebrity social media agency called Kookie Celebrity News Corporation.

Hwa: He now lives alone in a small apartment after getting verification that he could live by himself and Joong had to visit him at least three times a week and text him everyday which both of them didn't mind doing. He also now has his own bouquet which is very small at the moment and only has three other employees working there. Making Hwa very busy at times.

Hwa POV:

"Wonho, could you help me load the last box of flowers in the car? I just need to tidy some other things and I'll meet you in the car in 10 minutes. Got it?" Hwa ordered his close employee as he went to the back of the store.

Today was a big deal for Hwa. It was his first big order from an entertainment company and he was more than excited. It was a big opportunity for his shop to get recognition and exposure to the public. He knew he had to do this right, he couldn't mess it up, no matter what.

[ 30 minutes later ]

Wonho, Hwa, and the staff at the entertainment were helping carry all the flowers into the building. Everywhere was loud and busy that Hwa could feel his anxiety rise but he tried his best to push it down as he worked hard.

Hwa was carrying a box of flowers, walking near the entrance when all of the sudden he bumped into someone. It was as if this moment was in slow motion, he looked up to meet the eyes of the soon to be idol, Jung Wooyoung. Few seconds turned into a minute when Wonho came up to see if Hwa was ok.

"Hwa ssi(Mr), are you alright? I can do the rest if you want."

"Uh-um could you take this upstairs, please? Thank you."

"Of course." Getting the box from Hwa's arms before walking into the building.

"Woo." Was all that escaped Hwa's lips, too stunned to even speak.

"Hwa." Woo grabbed Hwa into a corner of the big lobby before pulling Hwa into an embrace. When he heard sobs from Hwa.

"I'm so sorry, Woo. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for what you had to go through. I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I miss you so much. I think about you everyday and every second. Please forgive me, Woo. Can you forgive me? Or is it too late? I love you so much, baby." He cried his eyes out as Woo felt a stinging sensation in his heart.

"It's ok, Hwa it's ok. I'm really sorry too. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you and love you more than I could. I'm so sorry. I-I forgive you, Hwa. It was never your fault." Woo soothed his former boyfriend on the back with conflicted heart.

Hwa slowly let go of Woo's warm embrace, "You didn't say 'I love you back'." His voice cracked, seeing Woo with his head down.

"I'm sorry, Hwa." Taking a peek at Hwa who had widened his eyes which was red from excessive crying. "I forgive you about everything and I never stopped thinking about you and never stopped worrying about you. But I-I've moved on. I-I'm dating someone. I'm sorry."

Woo attempted to wipe the tears off of Hwa's face with his thumb but he wouldn't let him do so. He grabbed Woo's hand away from his face and flung it off of him.

"Hwa wait..." But Woo never finished what he wanted to say. His heart broke as he left Hwa's fingers slip through his hands

CES: I hate you by Woodz