Chapter 7: Bully

It's been a week since Hwa attended his new school AND started dating and not going to lie, Woo and Hwa thought it was going quite well. Both were very happy until today...

"Why are people whispering and looking at us?" Hwa asked Woo as they walked together to their class.

"I-I don't know." Woo replied with concern

As they neared a group of people, they overheard them saying, "I can't believe his brother is dating a senior. How disgusting."

Another said, "The senior (Hwa) doesn't belong here. How can the senior date someone like his brother? Ewww."

"How do they know we're dating?" Hwa kept looking around, seeing gathered talking in secret.

"I-I don't know. We didn't tell anyone exactly because of this. How do people know? Just don't get involved with anything ok? It might be dangerous. Just walk away if anyone approaches you. It's not worth it. You're more important than anything to me." The two reached Woo's class and Hwa went to his.

Woo POV:

As Woo entered his classroom, his friend Changbin rushed towards him. "Are you ok? I don't understand how people can be so mean."

"How do you know what's happening?"

"I saw and heard it of course. How else?"

"Thanks Binnie. Hwa's kinda freaking out."

"I can't imagine. Being new and all...it's a lot. But I'm sure he's strong, you shouldn't worry about him too much. He's in good hands" A small smile appeared on his face, without anyone seeing.

Before Woo had a chance to ask him what he meant, the school bell rang.

Hwa's POV:

Walking to his class, someone ran into him causing him to panic, afraid it was one of the bullies, he started running.

"Yo Bro chill, it's just me, Felix!" Running to try to catch up.

"Oh sorry Felix. I-I was paranoid. So sorry." Slowing down his pace, deeply bowing to show his apology.

"No, don't be. I understand why. I'm sorry for what's been going around school. People are mean. You shouldn't listen to them. Here I'll walk with you to class." Felix looped his arm through Hwa's, showing people that there's people on his side.

As they walk in, San's eyes immediately fall to Felix who has his arms around Hwa. "Hey, sorry I had to run off like that yesterday, some things came up."

"No you're fine. I understand." Hwa replied with a smile

"Hey, I'll meet you here so we can go to lunch together. I gotta go to my class too before my teacher whoops my ass." Felix laughed going out the door

"Give me a second." San patted Hwa on the shoulder before walking out the classroom.

"So we meet again." Felix casually said, leaning against the wall with one foot on the wall, arms crossed.

"Stay away from him." San said coldly, looking square up to Felix, who didn't make eye contact.

"Why? Is he yours? I don't see your name on him. Is he one of your pickups? I bet he is. That's all you do San, pick, fuck, drop. You're known for that, you know. That's what you call a fuckboy." Walking closer to San, provoking him.

"I said. Stay. Away. From. Him." Gritting his teeth, face an inch away from Felix

"You know San, I wasn't going to say anything to you in that classroom, but now I change my mind. Go fuck yourself Choi San. I'm not scared of you. You should be scared of me." Felix proudly shot the last bullet, walking away, revealing a star-like birthmark on Felix's arm. (Pertinent to the story way later...)