Chapter 30: I'm sorry Woong

[ 8 AM next morning ]

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Woong asked San who just got dressed in his suit for the graduation.

"I feel like an absolute zombie. That's what I feel like." San sat with his hands supporting him at his side.

"I don't think you should go to graduation, baby." Woong rubbing his back.

"Why can't you just fucking understand that I am going?! One, I'm a senior and I'm graduating! Two. I just need to be there!"

"It's not that I don't want you to go, babe. I'm just saying, maybe I could go in your place so you can rest up. They're starting in like 30 minutes."

"NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING WHATSOEVER, UNDERSTAND!!"

"Babe, just think about it-"

"AND I SAID NOOO! YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING! NO WONDER YOUR OWN FAMILY LEFT YOU!" San yelled.

Woong slowly pulled his hand away from San, hurt by his words. "Ok..." Slowly he got up not wanting to be in the same space as San.

"Where do you think you're going?" Getting up, using one arm to catch Woong by his stomach, plunging him towards the ground.

"OW!" Clutching his side, wincing.

As San opened the door, Woong ran towards him, pulling down San's shirt. "Don't go. Don't leave me here. I beg you! Please baby!" Gripping San's fingers as hard as he could to prevent San from leaving him alone.

"Get the fuck off!" Peeling Woong's hand away but it didn't work. "You're not allowed to go out! Goodbye Woong, this is the end of us." Using the last strength shoving Woong down so hard he went sliding down onto the floor by 1 feet away from the door. Then slamming the door in front of Woong's face, double locking it.

On the other side of the door, Woong's fear of abandonment started to kick in. His hands started shaking, tears flooded out his eyes, his heart pounding out his chest, vision started to blur. "SANNIE LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. LET ME OUT. I CAN't-I-I COME BACK PLEASE! LET ME OUT! Woong pounded the door until his fist started to hurt.

San on the other hand was trying to spill his gut in front of his own house, holding his stomach like it's precious cargo. "I'm sorry. It's for your own good, Woong." Walking away. Looking down at his watch, gasping, "Oh shit oh shit! I'm late!" Running as fast as he could, sick as he is.

Rounding their graduation destination building, a hand covered San's mouth, pulling him into an alleyway.

"Where is it?!" Changbin demanded

"It's right here" holding out his phone with the voice memo app open.

"Play it." Felix crossed arm demanded

" 'AND I SAID NOOO! YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING! NO WONDER YOUR OWN FAMILY LEFT YOU!"' San's voice came out of his phone. The rest of the recording played until a door was heard slamming and the recording ended.

"I did what you wanted, now back off! Back off of your fucking plan. Leave Hwa alone! Matter of fact, leave everyone alone. Go get your stupid graduation diploma and get the fuck out." San growled.

Changbin and Felix chuckled, stopping in an instant, "You think we would back off just like that?! No way."

"What the fuck! I did what you wanted, leave Hwa alone!" Lunging at Changbin who punched San in the face, making his nose bleed.

"It's too late San, you wasted your time and broke someone else in the process. Aren't we smart or what. Or are you stupid as fuck?" Felix spit in San's face. "Tie him up. That way, there will be no distraction." Felix demanded Changbing, who took out thick wire and started to bound San's hands and feet together. Then taking duct tape out their bag, taping it onto San's mouth. "There you go, perfect." Changbin took a bat from Felix, whacking San hard. Somewhere in San's body made a crack from the impact of the bat. San muffled scream filled the air, feeling the throbbing pain. Felix and Changbin walked away, leaving bound up San struggling.

\\ Flashback //

At 3 AM, San got up to throw up yet again. Though this time his boyfriend was sleeping so San did something.

*On the phone*

???: Who is this?

San: "Felix! Please stop whatever you're planning tomorrow! I'll do anything." Peeking at his sleeping boyfriend, Woong.

Felix: ... anything? Break up with Woong in the most painful way you can. Yell at him about his family leaving him. Then lock him up in the house. Oh and you have to record it and give it to us tomorrow.

San: What the fuck? Are you insane? No!

Felix: take it or leave it or otherwise...

*beep beep beep*

"I'm sorry Woong." San laid next to Woong sleeping soundly, having no idea what was coming.

\\ End of Flashback //