Chapter 52:

Hwa's POV:

To be honest, Hwa was more heart broken than he thought he would be. His body wouldn't stop shaking, neither did his tears stop flowing. He just wanted to get out of there as fast as he could. Naturally, his feet carried him to Joong's house even if it meant he had to walk 20 minutes.

He knocked on the door a few times when finally the wooden door opened, revealing a semi wet haired Joong who just took a shower and now was beyond surprise to see Hwa standing at his doorstep.

"Hwa, what are you doing? why are you crying? What's going on? What happened? Did you walk all the way here?" Pulling Hwa inside the house. Joong led his best friend to the couch where Hwa collapsed into Joong's arms and cried. Joong knew the only way to comfort Hwa at this kind of time was to just be patient.

"Hwa, what's wrong. Please tell me so I can help you." Slightly shaking his shoulder.

"My heart hurts." Hwa managed to say between sobs as he rubbed his heart with his palm.

Joong knew better not to push Hwa for an answer but to let Hwa slowly say it when he was ready.

"I ran into Woo today at the company I was delivering flowers to. I told him I love him but he didn't say it back. He said he moved on and he loves someone else. He told me he forgives me but I don't feel like he does. What do I do Joong?" Wrapping his arms around Joong's neck, sobbing into Joong's shirt collar to his heart content.

"I'm sorry Hwa. I'm so sorry." Bringing him closer to him as if he knew Hwa needed comfort right now. Like he always did when comforting him, Joong softly placed a kiss on Hwa's forehead.

[ 15 minutes time skip ]

"Are you sure you want to go back?" Joong asked as Hwa was already getting his jacket on. 

"Yeah I'll be fine. I think. I can't just leave my employees there. I have to help them out. But thank you Joong, always." Giving a tight hug to Joong who walked him to the door but of course Joong intervened.

"Wait Hwa. At least let me drive you there. I don't want you to walk there, it's dangerous." Joong insisted, holding onto Hwa's hand.

With a nod Hwa agreed. When they arrived Joong gave Hwa a head pat as to comfort him one last time before Hwa had to get off the car. "Hey, call me when you're done. Let's get lunch together." Warmly smiling as he watches Hwa give a simple nod before closing the door behind him.

[ Back at the company ]

Hwa kept his head low as he kept working and working. Though when he got to the photostudio, he was grabbed by someone. He internally knew who it was so he tried to pry the boy's fingers off but he wouldn't let go of Hwa's wrist.

"Hwa, please just listen for two minutes. I know you don't think I forgive you but I do, I really truly do forgive you. But I moved on a year ago and you should start moving on. It isn't good if you keep holding on. I found someone that I feel happy with and you deserve it too. You will always be a special person in my heart and you will always be my first love. But I can't right now. It still hurts and I can't face you right now." Tears slowly fell down Woo's cheek.

"How can I move on from you, Woo? You were the love of my life and the escape from all the trouble I had at home. How-I can't do this. Please don't leave me. Please Woo give me another chance. Text me when you have decided." Shoving a piece of paper with his phone number in it before walking away.

Woo POV:

"Wooyoung ssi, please get ready for the shoot please. Be ready in five minutes."

Woo left the place where he stood for five minutes replaying everything that had just happened. But a voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Come on babe let's go get ready for your concept photoshoot." Wrapping his arm around his boyfriend, leading them both into a changing room.

"Baby, have you been crying? What happened?" Cupping his boyfriend's face in his hands.

"I ran into him." avoiding San's concerned eyes. 

With one sentence, San immediately knew who he was talking about which made his heart skip a beat.

"I told him I found someone I love and I told him he should move on. I-I told him I couldn't face him right now. It still hurts." Wiping a tear away from his eyes before it ran down his cheek.

"I love you Sannie but I don't know." Rubbing his eyes. "I-I don't want this to end (their relationship) but I miss Seonghwa. I'm so confused, baby."

San pulled his boyfriend into a hug. "I don't want this to end either. Maybe you feel like you've moved on, but your heart hasn't. Maybe your heart hasn't forgotten about him and that's ok. Just give it some time. If you ever need some space, let me know." San cringed at the last sentence he just said knowing he couldn't imagine Woo leaving him.

"No, please don't leave me too. I need someone by my side right now. I love you Sannie." Woo wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I will never leave your side, Woo. I will always be here for you, no matter what. I love you more." San smiled as if he won not realizing his knuckles were turning white from gripping Woo's shirt hard which made it crinkle.

Hwa POV:

"Come on Hwa, you have to eat something." Pushing another piece of beef on Hwa's plate. "Come on ahhh" Attempting to do the airplane thing that parents do with their children.

Joong sighs and waved for a waiter, "Could I have these for to go, please. Thank you."

Joong spent 30 minutes driving to a location he hoped could help Hwa feel better. And that place was the same place where he took him the day Hwa was released from the hospital, the mountain.

The two spent almost three hours there just to get things off their minds and enjoy each other's company. Somewhere in between, exhumation swallowed Hwa, making him fall asleep on Joong's lap. Joong let him sleep for some time as he brushed his hair thinking about how much pain Hwa is experiencing right now.

In no time, Joong has also fallen asleep on the grass.

CES: Shelter by E'Last 

CES: Sad Forever by Lauv