Chapter 21: Hopeless

Joong sat with Seoho in the corner of the cafeteria as they talked among themselves. "What do you think we should do, Seoho?"

"Text Hwa what kind of sandwich he ate. Remember Felix said he never buys sandwiches with mozzarella? Check with Hwa if he remembers what kind of cheese was in the sandwich."

"What happens if he asks me why?"

Seoho smirks, "I think you're smart enough to think what I would tell you."

*On the phone*

Joonnie: Hey Hwa, I was wondering if you still remember if the sandwich you ate had what type of cheese.

Hwa hyung: Are you still trying to find out what made me sick? I'm better now so don't worry.

Joonnie: Please hyung. I tend to be a person who never gives up trying to find things out. So please.

Hwa hyung: *sighs* I think it had mozzarella. Why?

Joonnie: I was thinking you might be dairy intolerant or your stomach might not be able to handle a type of cheese.

Hwa hyung: Oh I never thought about that. Thank you Joong. I will be careful of what I eat now.

*call ends*

\\ Later in the day //

San laid his head on his desk playing with his water bottle in class when in the corner of his eyes see Joong and Seoho. "So have you opened your eyes yet?"

Joong slammed his book onto San's desk making a loud thud. "One, that is not how you talk to your hyung. Two, stop bullshiting with us Choi San. We investigated Felix. He has a clean slate."

"Have you ever thought he could be a lying bitch?" Not even bother to look at Joong.

"Well, your case isn't any better, is it? As of right now, Felix is cleaner than you. Felix didn't even try to hide the fact he did go to Hwa's classroom. He said he was looking for Changbin who's sometimes with Hwa's boyfriend. When the teacher told him they left, Felix left right after too. What kind of sandwich did you buy for Hwa?" Joong suddenly asked.

"Why is that important? I think I bought him a regular turkey sandwich. Why?"

"What type of cheese was in it?"

"What? Are you hearing yourself, Joong? What kind of ridiculous question is this?"

"Just answer the damn question, San."

"Mozzarella? I'm pretty sure." San replied. "I wasn't really paying attention to that kind of stuff. I just wanted him to eat something."

"Felix bought the same sandwich but with swiss cheese, not mozzarella. The whole thing was just a coincidence." Kneeling down to meet San's eyes. "Everything points to you, San. What are you going to do? Was this just your ploy?"

Sitting up straight, looking over Joong. "You know what, Fuck you Kim HongJoong. You sound like Ravn. I don't understand why you can't accept that you're deceived by that little smartass bitch. You're blinded by everything he says and you're just denying the fact he could be wrong too."

"Because I trust Ravn-"

"And you don't think maybe Ravn just wants to point everything to me? He's fucking biased. Of course he would think that of me."

"And don't you think he has some good reasons to?"

"You know what, get the fuck out of my face! I'm done talking to you." San took a swing, fist inches from Joong's face when Seoho stepped in, blocking Joong just in the nick of time.

"What in the world did you just try to do?" Joong stood there beyond shocked.

Come on Joong, it's not worth it. Let's not make a scene." Seeing people started to flow into class. Seoho gently nudged Joong away from San to prevent a serious fight.

"You're hopeless, San." Joong scoffed at San before taking his seat away from him.

San shook his head leaning back in his seat, "You're the one who's hopeless."

"Alright class! Guess what?! It's the last week of school next week WHOOOO!" The teacher danced around making some students laugh along with her except two people having a dark aura around them (joong and san) As I was saying , seniors will be having a field day on Thursday."

One student raises their hand, "what day is it?" The rest of the students laughed. "Today is Friday." "Oh thanks. Yay we have a couple of hours until we're free!" The student who raised their hand cheered. "What are we doing during field day?" One girl asks.

"Good question. We will be setting up tents for "indoor" mini games. But then we will also have regular outdoor activities or just play random games with your friends."

"But why is it held outside? Won't we be cooked to death?"

"We, as the school board, made sure we picked the least hottest day to hold this special event. We will be providing you guys with cold water at all times. We might also have ice there too. Also because some grades will be having exams so that's part of the reason it's being held outside."

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE BABY CORGI WOOYOUNG!!! And Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you guys have a good day/night!