𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗗 (𝟭𝟳 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀)

Bella walked into the gallery of the OR with Grace. Bella overheard Cristina talking about the charades night with Burke, Callie and George.

Bella and Callie had become good friends and she was happy for George finally getting someone.

Cristina turned to look at George. "Who doesn't know Madonna?" She asked as she turned to face the front.

Bella noticed how Izzie and Meredith were sitting there knitting. Both having taken a vow of celibacy. Bella looked to Grace. "Why don't you do that? Could stop you from hooking up with my brother when you're a horny whore," Bella said.

Grace rolled her eyes. "Because that is completely pointless. And they know it. Mer can't even knit that good," she told her.

Bella nodded and winked. She looked at Cristina who was still complaining about the charades night. "Oh stop it. You're a sore loser and you know it."

Cristina turned to look at her fellow intern. "No. I'm not."

Grace smirked. "Cristina... you're actually acting like you are one," she said as she took some chips off of Meredith.

"Okay you know what? So what if I am? There is a point to games. And there is a winner. A first place. Do you want a second best surgeon operating on you? No. You don't. You will want the very best. Second best is mediocre. And settling for mediocrity is...is...it's, frankly self loathing. It's substandard work ethics," she said.

Bella clapped her hands. "Beautiful speech. Truly amazing," she said. No one could tell she was being sarcastic.

Cristina sat next to the young blonde. "I have to get George out my apartment."

Meredith smirked as she looked at her. "You could sleep with him. Then right in the middle, you could start crying," she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Bella sniggered into her hand as she looked down at the OR. Meredith looked at her friends. "It's painful, humiliating and unbelievably cruel. But it works apparently."

Grace rolled her eyes. "Send him back to the Frat house. Izzie misses him," she said.

Cristina rolled her eyes. "I can't just kick him out. He's Burke's little puppy. It's got to go be Burke's idea. I just have to figure out how to make him do it," she mumbled.

Bella nodded. "Right. Good luck with that."

Bella stood up and walked off. She felt her phone vibrating so she took it out. She saw it was Mark.

Going against what she was thinking, she answered it;

Bella// Mark. What do you want?
Mark// I miss you angel. Come back to New York with me
Bella// I'm going to hang up now. Don't call me again
Mark// Angel. Come on. I'm in Seattle. A surgery at Mercy West. Meet me at the Archfield
Bella// goodbye Mark.

Bella hung up. She took a deep breath and sighed. She saw Addison and walked over to her. "Mark called me. He wants me to go back to New York with him," she mumbled.

Addison looked at the young girl. "Wait... you said go back to New York? He's in Seattle?"

Bella nodded. "Mercy West. A surgery apparently. Addie.. what the hell do I do?" She asked.

"Do not fall for him. You are a better person than that," Addison said as she walked off.

"Thanks for the help!"

****

Later on that evening, Bella made her way to the hotel. She wanted to know why Mark had suddenly decided he wanted to take Bella back to New York.