𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺 (𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻)

Bella stumbled into her room. She groaned as she fell into her bed. The door opened and Grace walked in. "Wow. What happened to you?" She asked.

"Your sister. And tequila. That's what happened to me," Bella mumbled. She groaned. "That and a brother who I loathe entirely."

Grace rolled her eyes. "Alright little miss Grinch. What happened?" She asked as she looked at her.

Bella sighed. "Derek. He seems to think that it's my fault Izzie cut the LVad. That I knew what she was going to do. And he's an asshole," she said.

Grace smiled and sat down. She handed her a glass of water. "Don't let him wind you up."

"Too late. You know, I meant what I said, part of me wishes I went back with Mark. And then I wouldn't be in this mess."

"You'd be in a bigger mess. Because I don't think Derek would let you go," Grace said.

****

"I cut the LVad wire," Izzie said.

"Actually... I cut the LVad wire," Meredith said.

"No. I did it. I'm the one who cut the wire," George said. He elbowed Cristina.

Cristina rolled her eyes. "Fine. I cut the LVad wire," she mumbled.

Grace and Bella stood next to each other. Grace raised her eyebrows. "I didn't cut it. And neither did Bella or Alex."

The other four people looked to the trio who denied the accusation. Grace shrugged. "I don't see why we're lying."

The Chief wasn't impressed. "People! I know who did this. So you might as well come clean. I know."

Bella tilted her head as she looked at him. "If you did know who did it, then you wouldn't have us all in here. You'd have the one who did it. Wouldn't you?"

Izzie saw the look on Bella's face. "I did what I-," Izzie began to say. But she was cut off.

Meredith looked to the chief. "You have suspicions. But you don't actually know."

"Not for sure," Cristina said as she looked at him.

George nodded. "And you can't do anything to us without proof," he told him.

The chief stood up. "Well one of you compromised a patients life. One of you stole an organ. One of you jeopardised the integrity of this hospital. And of UNOS. Now you tell me. And you tell me right now!" He yelled. When no one spoke, he continued. "Alright fine," he said as he sat back down.

The seven interns went to leave. The chief stopped them. "No surgeries."

Bella turned to him. "Are you joking?"

"No one scrubs in. No one watches from the gallery. No one as so much goes near the OR floor. Until someone confesses, the seven of you will share a single patient. Camille Travis. Whatever she wants, the seven of you will provide it. Now get the hell out of my sight," Chief said.

The seven of them left the room. Bella turned to Izzie. "I hope you're happy. You've probably just ruined everything for all of us," she said.

Izzie nodded. "I'll go back and tell him it was me," she said.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Go on then."

"No. And get kicked out of the program. You will keep your mouth shut," Meredith said. She turned to the three people who didn't want to keep their mouth shut. "We all keep our mouth shut."

Grace scoffed. "This is crap. Come on McBabe. Let's go," she said as she went to the walk off with her best friend.

Meredith grabbed her sister's arms. "We're in this together."