𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁 (𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲)

Bella sat in the kitchen with Derek. He looked to her and smiled. "You look like you wanna puke everywhere," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes and sighed. "Well I'd love to see you carrying a baby. Do you know what you're having?" She asked.

Derek nodded. "A baby."

Bella grinned. She looked to her brother and hugged him. "I'm so happy for you," she said as she looked to him. She sighed. "I miss Mark."

Derek knew how things with Bella and Mark had been. And how they hadn't talked much. But Derek didn't want them to break up. Knowing how they were having a baby together.

"You'll work it out. You always do," Derek said as he handed her some pancakes. He saw the look on her face. "What?"

"You... pancakes? If I throw up, I'm blaming you," Bella said as she took a bite. She frowned. "Well... can't be any worse than Grace's cooking."

"Hey. I heard that," Grace said as she walked into the room. She smiled to Bella. "You good?" She asked.

Bella nodded. "I miss Mark. But I'm a tough cookie. So it's all good," she said as she smiled.

Grace looked to her. "Well find him. And tell him."

"I know he had a thing with Callie. And part of me is worried that he's been sleeping with her," Bella said.

Grace shook her head. "I don't think he would. He loves you so much. You've both been through so much together. And you'll make it work. For the baby's sake," she told her.

Bella smiled. Knowing how Grace was no doubt her biggest supporter when it came to her relationship with Mark. And she knew she couldn't have done it all without her.

****

Mark and Callie were in the kitchen together. Mark looked to her. "So, do you know how long you'll be planning on staying? No rush. But Bella needs to be here with me."

Callie sighed and smiled. "I know. And I'm grateful you let me stay here. But I have nowhere. I can't buy out the sub letters yet."

"No. There's no rush. But I miss Bella. And we're having a baby soon. So I kinda want her back here with me," Mark said.

Mark knew how there had been so much temptation with Callie. But he had somehow resisted. And he was focusing on getting Bella back home where she belonged.

Callie sighed and looked to him. "Bella doesn't like me here does she?" She asked.

"Bella hasn't said anything about you. She's just... she wanted it to be us for the sake of the baby."

"Okay. Well I'll see what I can do," Callie said as she walked off.

Mark knew how he was risking his friendship with Callie. But if it meant that he would get Bella back home, then he would.

****

Bella was stood with April and Jackson and as they were watching the chief and Bailey remove a gallbladder from a patients mouth.

Bella looked to Bailey. "You're removing a gallbladder from someone's mouth. I mean, no incision, no scar. It's like you were never there. Sorry. I'll quit talking now," she said.