𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻 (𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹)

Bella grinned as she saw Mark standing by the door. She was wearing his shirt. She looked to him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Why do you have to live in Grace's again? How am I supposed to get out of here with that frat party going on downstairs. Don't you kids ever sleep?" Mark asked. He turned to her. "Why aren't we at the hotel?"

Bella rolled her eyes. She smiled. "They're cleaning the house for my mom," she told him.

Mark closed the door. He turned back to Bella. "Mrs Shepherd is coming? To Seattle?"

Bella nodded. "So?"

"So that woman practically raised me. Taught me right from wrong. And if she found out that I'm sleeping with you. Again. After I broke your heart... you're her baby. Her youngest."

Bella rolled her eyes. She looked to him. "You know my mom. She's a very forgiving person. Look at Amelia. Look at everything she's done. And she's still mamas girl. She'll know that I love you. And she'll be okay," she told him as she pulled him onto the bed. "Do you trust me?"

Mark nodded. "I do."

"Good."

****

Alex smirked as he looked to Grace. "10 bucks says she tanks in the first 5 minutes," he said.

Sadie shook her head. "I have faith in Gracie. She'll make a good impression."

Alex rolled his eyes. He looked to Sadie. "She's holding that bottle of tequila like it's a life vest."

"Grace, don't listen to them. She's gonna love you," George said as he looked around. "Where's Bella?"

Grace shook her head. "No. Mothers don't love me. Mothers like bright and bubbly and happy and ... Izzie. Mothers love Izzie," she told them. She was freaking.

"They do. Mothers do love Izzie," Izzie said as she looked to her.

"Uh, I stashed all the tequila, took the cоndоm out of the cookie jar. I also replaced all your trashy magazines with back issues of the "annals of surgery," okay?" Izzie said. She looked around. "I notice Bella isn't here. Too busy fawning over Sloan."

Grace ignored them. "Does it smell musty in here?" She asked.

"My mom's house smells like peppermint. It's so homey."

"My house isn't homey?" Grace asked as she turned to Meredith. "Our house isn't homey?"

"I feel at home," Izzie said. She felt smug that she was there helping Grace while Bella was seemingly off with Mark.

Alex shook his head. "I was raised in a hellhole. This place is a palace," he said. He needed to make Grace feel better.

Grace turned to George. "Why isn't my house homey, George?" She asked.

"I can't explain it. It's just a feeling."

Grace shook her head. "Well, Izzie can't fix a feeling! I need Bella," she mumbled. She knew Bella was the one person who could calm her down.

"She is freaking out, people. Just tell her something I can fix."

Alex smirked and looked to her. "Rebecca peed on that couch cushion," he told her.