"𝗜 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂" (𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲 & 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿)

Bella slipped on Mark's shirt. She saw him running into the bedroom. "She's in labour," he said. He was panicking. "Bella. The baby's coming!"

"Okay. Go get Arizona. Get equipment too. Cause I'm pretty sure you don't have baby delivery stuff in this place. I'll go help Sloan," Bella told him.

Mark nodded. He was panicking. Bella could tell. "Mark. Go," she said as she left the bedroom. She saw Sloan. "Okay sweetie. Get comfortable cause this baby is coming out now," she told her.

Bella got the cushions off of the couch. She put them on the floor. "I know. I know it's not the comfiest. But you need to lie down," she said as she helped her lie down.

****

Mark burst through the door of Callie and Cristina's apartment. "Yang, you got a suture kit?" He asked as he walked around the apartment.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Where's Robbins?" He asked.

Mark started to bang on the door. "Robbins!" He yelled.

Callie came out the bedroom first. She looked to Mark. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Wait, two. I need two suture kits!"

Callie frowned as she looked around. "Why is he screaming?"

Mark turned to them. "Baby. Now!"

"Why are you-?" She asked.

The rest of them heard screaming coming from Mark's apartment.

Callie's eyes widened. "Oh, God. He's serious," she said as they rushed out of the apartment. 

Arizona stood in the doorway to see Bella on the floor in Mark's shirt. She saw her holding the baby.

Bella turned to them. "Get me a clamp," she said as she held the baby close.

Sloan looked to Chloe. "Oh."

"All right. Another clamp. clamp. Scissors," Bella said as she cut the cord. She handed the baby to Arizona.

"How is he? Is he okay? Is he good?" Sloan asked looking at Bella.

Bella smiled and took her hand. "He's great. You did great. I knew you could do it."

"Oh, dad."

Mark saw Bella with his daughter. She was checking her over. "All right. Any sounds?"

Bella shook her head and sighed. "Not yet."

Arizona had taken the baby boy to try and get him to cry. "Okay. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Okay. That's my boy. Okay. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about," she said.

Arizona smiled as she turned to Mark. She looked to him. She saw Bella and felt bad slightly. "Here you go grandpa," she said.

Mark held the baby. He held a look with Bella who smiled. "He's beautiful. He gets it from his mom," she said as she turned and walked off.

****

Grace walked over to Bella. "Hey. I heard you helped Sloan deliver her baby. Are you okay?" She asked.

Bella nodded. "I'm good. The baby is adorable. He looks a little like Mark," she said. She sighed. "It was a little awkward. Mark and I had been having sex. I had his shirt."

Grace raised her eyebrows. "You went there to get your stuff. How did you end up in bed with him?" She asked.

"I'm weak when it comes to him. I always will be. He told me he doesn't want us to be over," Bella said.