"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀" (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀)

Bella and Mark were stood in the church. It was finally the day of their wedding. It was safe to say that Bella was freaking out. Mark was too. But he was better at hiding it.

Mark walked over to her. He grabbed her hips and kissed her. "Are you okay?" He asked as he held her in his arms.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. Today is the day."

Mark smiled. He turned her in his arms so her back was pressed against him. "You invited your mom?" He asked kissing her neck.

Bella nodded. She smiled. "Yeah she said she'll be here. The sister bitches are coming too," she told him. She knew how she didn't want her other sisters there. Knowing they would no doubt make comments.

Mark rested his head on her shoulder. He sighed and smiled. "Ignore them baby. Think of the amazing wedding sex we're gonna be having tonight. Just you and me, in a locked room. You screaming my name," he said.

"Don't talk sex in the church. You'll curse us," Bella mumbled as she turned to him. "I already have the worst luck possible. So I don't need you jinxing us today."

Mark smirked and watched as she walked off. He knew she was worried about today. But he couldn't wait to marry her. Knowing it was all he had thought about since they had gotten back together.

****

Cristina walked over to Bella. She looked to her. "Hi."

"Hey."

Cristina smiled as she looked to Bella. "Big day. Biggest day of your life," she told her.

"Don't do that. Don't do the peppy bridesmaid thing. It's creepy," Bella mumbled. She was most definitely freaking out.

Cristina nodded. "Really? Good. Wait, is this, like, the calm before the storm? Do you need me to drսg you or shave off your eyebrows to numb you into submission?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "No, I'm fine. It's not the biggest day of my life. It's the biggest day of Grace's life. I'm excited about the marriage, not some wedding. Anyway, she's the one who's gone all bridezilla," she told her with a shrug.

****

Grace looked to Bailey as Bella walked in. She smiled. "You should see the bridesmaids' dresses. Oh, and the flowers ... They're being delivered at 5:00. I had to pay extra for them to decorate the church, but Mark gave me his credit card, told me to do what I had to do, so ... It's gonna be perfect," she said.

Bella smiled. She turned to Bailey. "How's her blood pressure?" She asked.

"Within normal limits."

"And her incision site?"

Bailey nodded. She looked to Bella. "Uh, as expected two weeks after surgery," she said to her.

Bella sighed. "Well, she just got off the IL-2 38 hours ago. I mean, she could still have..."

Bailey smiled at seeing how worried Bella was about Grace. She knew their friendship was unmatched. "Her mets are gone, her blood pressure's fine, her incision doesn't hurt. She's doing well."

Grace grinned as she looked to Bella. "It's wedding day, and I'm going to the wedding. I'm a bridesmaid. I'm going. Right, Bailey? I said you could go. Wedding day!"