𝗦𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲)

Bella walked into the house and sighed. She had been with Mark. He had needed someone to talk to. And Bella was only too happy to be there for him.

Nothing had happened between them. Knowing Mark wasn't in the right head space. He had lost his daughter and his grandson all in one night.

Bella wanted to be there for him. Despite all that had happened. She knew their relationship wasn't the same. She knew that they were taking things slow. The engagement hadn't even been brought up between them.

Grace looked to her. "Hey. Where have you been? Derek is worried about you," she said.

Bella smiled. "I went to see Mark. He's struggling with Sloan leaving. And the baby being given up for adoption. I feel bad for him."

Grace looked to her. She handed her a cup of coffee. Bella shook her head. "Oh god no. Think I've had too much of that stuff I've gone off of it," she said.

"What's going on with you and Mark? Are you together?" Grace asked.

Bella sat down and sighed. She smiled. "I think we're just taking it slow. I want to be with him. I know I do. But he said some things. I know, I overreacted. It wasn't just him. It was me too."

Grace nodded. She looked to her. "I want you to be happy. You and Mark, you make each other happy," she told her.

"You think?"

"Yes. The way you two look at each other, it's like there's no one else in the room," Grace said.

Bella blinked and grinned. "You've had too much of my brother. Does he still want babies?" She asked.

"Only one. For now. My vagina won't cope with more than one. I feel traumatised at the thought of a child with Derek's hair squeezing out," Grace said.

****

Bella walked into the hospital. Grace walked over to her as she had arrived before Bella to spend some time with Derek. "Hey. We have sensitivity training. Courtesy of my handsome husband," she said.

Bella blinked a couple of times. She groaned. "Since when did I need sensitivity training? I gave my dying best friend my wedding. I delivered my ex fiancée's grandson. That's as sensitive as anyone can get," she said.

"Speaking of Sloan."

Grace walked off as Bella turned to see Mark. She smiled. "Oh. Hi. How's Sloan?" She asked.

"Her mom took her back with her. Thought I'd check how you're doing," Mark said as he looked into her eyes.

Bella smiled. "I'm okay. I'm worried about you. You're the one I'm worried about. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm good. I'm fine. Bella..."

Bella looked to him. She sighed and smiled. "I gotta go. My brother seems to think I'm insensitive. Go figure," she told him as she kissed his cheek and walked off.

****

Bella yawned as she sat in the lab for the sensitivity training. She was bored and tired. "When is this torture going to end?" She mumbled as she looked to Grace.

Grace smiled as she looked to Jackson. "Wake up."

Bailey turned to them. "Huh, reaction, observation, communication, any questions so far?"