𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗔𝗺)

Bella walked into the locker room. She frowned as she saw Grace sitting there drinking a bottle of Pepto bismol. She frowned. "What the hell? Are you okay?" She asked as she looked to her.

"No. I'm dying. I think."

Bella nodded. "Right. Okay. Do it quietly. I don't fancy explaining to Bailey why you're dead," she said as she pulled on her scrubs top.

George walked in and smiled. "So Izzie left the house this morning. That's a good sign," he told his friends as he sat down.

"Good for her. Bad for me. I have to see her," Bella mumbled as she looked to Grace who looked pale. "You look awful."

"Thank you Isabella. You're so kind."

"I know."

George looked to Grace. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm just not feeling myself," Grace said as she stood up.

"O'Malley has that effect on women. Ask Dr Torres," Alex said as he walked in. He smiled at Bella. The two of them had become close since they hooked up as the prom.

George scoffed and shook his head. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

Bella rolled her eyes. "It means you threw Callie on her ass. She was into you."

"I did not. Who told you that?"

"Who else? Callie herself."

Alex smirked. He looked to her. "Don't worry. I get it. She's hot. But she's not for you."

"And why is that?"

"She's hot."

Bella rolled her eyes. She quickly checked her phone to see a text from Mark. Instead of reading it, she deleted it. She turned to look at Alex. "You're lurking behind me, why?" She asked.

"What do you say we have another on call room hook up?"

"No."

****

"Let's go people. I've been in surgery since 2am. And I'm in no mood," Bailey said as she took her interns over to the patients room.

"No cutting."

"Yang. You're late," Alex said as Cristina joined the group.

Bella turned and smirked. "Naughty girl."

"I got here before George!"

Bailey rolled her eyes. "Nice of you to join us Yang," she said as she looked to her.

Cristina rolled her eyes as she saw Alex smirking. "What are you smiling about? Aren't you supposed to be on the gynie brigade?"

"Yeah. Whatever."

Bella saw how Grace stopped, leaning against a wall. She tilted her head. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. I think this dating my boss is getting to me. Derek, sex, Derek sex. I think it's giving me an ulcer.

Bella smirked and turned to her, tying her hair up. "My brother is making you sick?"

"I need to relax."

****

"Shawn Sullivan. 62. Had minimally invasive bypass surgery two days ago to remove a blockage from his LAD," Bella presented.