𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗮𝗸 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀)

Bella walked into the hospital with Alex, Cristina and Izzie. Alex smirked. "Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Sloan," he said.

Bella looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Meredith has more sense then that. I did have more sense then that. Then McSteamy used his McSteamy eyes on me," she mumbled.

Izzie nodded. "Something is going on. I mean, look at them."

"Alright. He walked in on her doing McDreamy," Alex said he scooted closer to Izzie.

Bella and Cristina looked to Alex who had a look of shock on his face. "Did I really just call the dude McDreamy?"

"Yeah. You did. My older brother you asshole. I never want to hear you call him that again. It's just weird," Bella said as she looked to him.

Alex nodded. He looked to Izzie and tried to nuzzle her. "You're ruining my life," he said.

Bella scoffed. "Get a room. You're making me sick."

Bella and Cristina joined Meredith and George. Bella frowned. "So what's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing," Meredith said as she looked at them.

"I will find out you know," Bella said as she looked over at Grace who walked in. "Mini Grey. What's going on with Big Grey?"

Grace shrugged. "She's been weird all day. Especially with George," she said.

Bella turned back to Meredith. "Come on. Talk."

Izzie spoke up. "If you tell us, then we can help you."

George rolled he eyes. "There's nothing to tell," he said as he closed the locker.

Bella smirked and winked. "That clearly means there's something to tell."

"Come on."

"There is nothing," Meredith said as she walked off.

****

Bella and Grace were standing with Burke. He looked at the two interns. "Who would like to present?" He asked.

Bella smiled and nodded. "Keith Paulus. Admitted last night with chest pains. Status post accuse MI. No family or personal history of heart disease. No cardiac risk factors," she said.

"He's healthy as a horse," Keith's wife said.

Keith nodded. "Mm. A horse who's in a hospital bed after having a heart attack," he said sarcastically.

"See now. Any minute, I think you're going to tell us this was a false alarm. And it seemed like he had a heart attack."

Keith looked at the doctors. "She talks when she gets nervous," he said.

Burke, who was examining him, smiled. "I understand that," he said as he listened to Mr Paulus chest. "Mr Paulus. Unfortunately, the scan shows what looks like a mass around your heart. A very, very large mass."

Mrs Paulus stood up and joined her husband. Keith sighed. "A mass. Okay. Is that code for tumour?"

"Okay. That is absurd. He doesn't have a tumour. He's incredibly healthy," Mrs Paulus corrected them.

Burke sighed. "We won't know without further exploration. Which is why I would like to do an angiogram today," he said.

"Okay. Good."

****

Bella stood with Grace and Meredith on the catwalk. Bella frowned as she saw Addison looking extremely squeamish.