𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 (𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲)

Bella, Meredith and Cristina were all sitting in Grace's room. She was getting her IL-2 treatment.

Cristina was eating some of Grace's snacks. "These are good. Do they sell them in the canteen?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "Nope. They're the cancer pops. Not the Cristina pops," she told her as she checked her phone, grinning at the photo of her and Mark.

Grace who saw the photo, rolled her eyes but smiled. "You and Mark. It's cringe. You realise that?" She said.

"Oh don't be a bitter Betty. You'll be back having McDreamy sex when you're back home," Grace said with a grin.

Meredith ignored the two of them bickering. She turned to Grace. "How do you feel Grace?" She asked.

"Not looking forward to the hurling. But I feel okay. I feel good," Grace told them.

Cristina turned to look at her friends. "Baileys on some sort of rampage. I think it's Post O'Malley Stress Disorder," she said.

No one laughed at her. Grace sat there fighting the urge to say something to her. Meredith sighed. "She's not dealing with grief."

Cristina scoffed. "Sounds like Owen's shrink."

Bella and Meredith frowned as they turned to look at Meredith who shrugged. "Owen's shrink is withholding red. So she is grumpy and inappropriate," she told them.

Bella smirked. "I don't have that problem. Mark gives me sex whenever I want. Vice versa too," she said with a shrug.

Grace rolled her eyes. She turned to Meredith. "Is James withholding sex too?" She asked.

"Withholding sex? Why would James withhold sex?"

Grace shrugged and sighed. "Derek is withholding everything. It's like he's afraid. But I don't know what he's afraid of," she said.

"Afraid of cancer sex," Cristina said with a shrug.

Bella and Meredith all turned to her. "Cristina!"

"He doesn't want a cancer pop."

Bella sat there and rolled her eyes. Grace sighed. "Just shut the hell up. I'm not contagious Cristina," she told her.

"I know that. I would totally have sex with you," Cristina said as she looked to Grace.

****

Bella was helping Mark move into his new apartment. He looked to her. "Really? Nothing?" He asked.

"Nope."

Mark turned to her. "You don't even want a drawer?" He said as he opened the door.

Bella shook her head. "Nope."

"A toothbrush? A change of panties?" Mark asked, wondering why she wouldn't move in with him.

"Again. Nope."

"Damn. I like your panties," Mark said as he took the box from her and smirked. "I like them better when they're on the floor."

Bella grinned. "Hey. I'm trying to focus. What happened to George, it gave me some perspective. And I want to focus," she told him.

"Baby. I'm across the street from the hospital. Crash here sometimes. You'll get a jump on surgeries," Mark told her.

Before Bella could say anything, the door opposite opened and Callie came out. She had two dresses in her hands. "Okay. Okay. My first day at Mercy West. I wanna look nice. You know, serious, talented, hardcore, not someone you push around. Nice. But hot."