𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 (𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲)

Bella was stood in the living room in the house. She was there for Derek's party. But she was bored as anything. She looked to Grace. "I'd rather be anywhere but here," she said as she looked to Mark who was smirking over at her.

Grace nodded. "I'm bored as hell too. Are you okay?" She asked as she looked to her and handed her a drink.

"It's your husband's party. And you're bored? says a lot. Our parties were and are a whole lot better. Just saying," Bella said. She smiled. "I'm good. Don't worry. I'm happy."

Mark smiled and looked to her. "I know it's not been. But I do think he loves you," she said.

Bella just nodded. "I doubt it. I'm not dealing with this boredom. Anyone needs me, I'll be in my room. Drinking vodka and slipping into my bed," she said as she walked over to the table and picked up a bottle of vodka.

She turned and bumped into Reed. "Watch where you're going tinkerbelle," she said as she walked off.

Grace stood there and sighed. She knew all about how Bella and Mark were taking things slowly. And she wanted them to work out. Knowing how Bella deserved happiness.

****

Mark and Owen were with Derek. Derek was showing them the plans for the house he wanted to build for him and Meredith. "This whole wall will be windows. So we can take advantage of the view," Derek told them.

Owen looked to him. "Nice. Have you broken ground yet?" He asked.

"The day I was named chief," Derek said. He looked to Mark. "You're quiet."

Before Mark could say anything, Grace walked in. "You know at my parties, we drink beer. And we dance on tables. Bella usually ends up stripping at some point," she said. She shrugged. "It's that boring Bella has gone to bed."

Derek turned to look at his wife. "Are you insulting my party?" He asked.

"It's getting kind of lame out there," Grace told him.

"Duty calls."

Mark left the room and sighed. He knew Bella. And he knew how she loved a party. So for her to be in bed meant the party was boring.

****

Mark was stood by Callie. He saw how Grace was looking at him. He knew that she was loyal to Bella. And he didn't blame her.

Mark looked to Callie. He saw how she was looking at Arizona. "You're staring again," he said.

"I am not."

"You think I could go and find Bella?" Mark said as he looked to her. He knew he needed to be with her. She was his kryptonite.

Callie shook her head. "Look, I'm not in the mood for you and your life right now," she told him as she walked off.

****

Grace, Jackson and Reed were stood watching Mark. Reed turned to them. "I'm going in," she told them.

Grace frowned. "No. I don't think so. He's in love with my best friend. And this is the my house," she said.

"No. Go ahead girl. Get yours," Jackson said, ignoring the glare he got from Grace.

Reed stood and walked over to Mark. Grace turned to Jackson. "What the fuck? Why would you encourage that?" She asked.

"Because. It's entertaining. He won't go with her."

"This is Sloan. He will dip his cock anywhere wet. I can't believe you would do this," Grace said as she stood and walked off from him.

Reed walked over to Mark and smiled. "Dr Sloan. I just wanted to say that your work with Dr Shepherd on that acoustic neuroma was amazing. I was... inspired," she said.