𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗞𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝘂 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Izzie walked past Bella's room and rolled her eyes. She walked downstairs where Grace was. "Why does she have McSteamy here again?" She asked.

"Because they're a couple. I don't complain about you having O'Malley here. Even though he cheated on Callie. And I like her," Grace said.

Bella walked into the room. She looked to Izzie. "Problem?" She asked. She rolled her eyes as Mark walked into the room without his shirt.

Izzie raised her eyebrows. "No."

"That's what I thought," Bella said. She turned to Mark and grinned. "Maybe you could put your shirt on? She'll try and flirt with you soon enough."

Grace snorted. She nodded. "She's got a point. Oh no wait. You're not on an LVAD wire. Or married. So she won't go there," she said.

Izzie glared. "I wouldn't touch him."

"No I know. Cause he doesn't like you," Grace said as she winked to Bella. "Coffee? Bagel?"

Mark shook his head. "You people are weird," he said as he kissed Bella's cheek before walking back upstairs.

Bella saw how Izzie was watching him. She rolled her eyes. "Don't even go there," she told her as she followed her boyfriend upstairs.

Mark grabbed her and smiled. "You're amazing doll. Putting up with her," he said.

"I know. Especially with what she did to Callie," Bella mumbled as she climbed back into bed. She saw the look on Mark's face. "What?"

"You're meant to be getting ready for work."

"I'm cold though."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Come on doll. I'll buy you coffee," he told her as he pulled her out of bed.

"Fine."

****

Webber smiled as Derek walked over to him. "Derek Shepherd, you know Erica Hahn," he told him.

Derek turned to Erica. "You're the new Burke?" He said as he shook her hand. He turned to see Mark and Bella as they walked over.

Richard motioned to them. "And this is Dr. Mark Sloan, head of plastics. And Dr Bella Shepherd. Resident. Erica Hahn,"

"Ah, the new Burke."

Erica looked to Bella. She smiled. "You were the one at Mercy West for the heart," she told her.

"Must have been my evil twin."

Derek smirked as he grabbed hold of his sister and went to walk off. "Welcome. Excuse us."

Bella was slowly walking behind Mark and Derek. She smiled, knowing she was glad they were getting on.

"What exactly is a gentlemen's evening?" Mark asked after Derek had told him about the evening the chief wanted to have.

Derek shrugged. "I don't know. It's an evening with gentlemen."

"And strippers?"

Derek shook his head. "No, I don't...I don't think the chief meant strippers."

Mark shrugged and smirked. "Sure sounds like strippers. Dr Bailey? What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words "gentlemen's evening?" He asked the resident.