𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸)

Bella was sitting in bed. She looked up as Mark walked in. She grinned and smiled. "Hey. Where have you been?" She asked.

"Been looking at houses. I know we love this place. But we're having a baby. And I want us to have the best. So if that's a house, then let's get a house," he told her.

Bella smiled. "Babe. I'm happy to be here with you. And we have the guest bedroom we can turn into a nursery. It's gonna be fine," she said.

Mark shrugged and smirked. "Well I'm still gonna look. You can't stop me looking," he told her as he kissed her lips.

"Fine. But don't buy anything. We can make it work here," Bella said. She groaned. "I feel sick."

"sickness?"

"I have no idea."

****

Mark held Bella's hair back as he looked to her. He smiled. "You look so cute," he said.

Bella turned to him. She frowned. "I have vomit coming from my mouth. I need to pee. And I'm tired. I don't look cute. I look a mess," she mumbled.

"Yeah but you're having our baby. So, I think you look cute," Mark told her as he kissed her head and smiled  "I love you."

"I love you too."

****

Mark was waiting for Bella when she arrived. He handed her a donut and a decaf coffee. "What's all this in aid of?" She asked.

"You need to keep your strength up. I'm going to take care of you," Mark told her as he kissed her.

Bella smiled. "Thanks. But decaf? I'm allowed normal coffee you know. Only one. But still," she said.

Mark shrugged. "Decaf all the way baby. Donuts are okay. Cause the baby needs them."

Bella raised her eyebrows and smiled. "You're so sweet and dorky. You know that?" She said as she looked to him and walked off.

****

Grace looked up as Bella walked over to her. She smiled. "You okay mama?" She asked.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I'm good. Just tired. And haven't really been sleeping. How are you?"

Grace shrugged. She grinned. "Well Derek is being super nice to me. He's told me he's going to speed up building the house. Says he wants us there by the time the baby makes their appearance," she told her.

"Isn't he sweet. You seem happy. Like all your life is working out," Bella said.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. It feels like it. I'm so happy. I'm having a baby with the man I love. So I am so happy," she told her.

"Good. Keep at it. Happiness looks good on you," Bella said as she hugged her.

****

Amelia Shepherd walked over to the nurses station. She looked around. "Where could I find Dr. Shepherd?" She asked.

The Nurse looked up to Amelia. "You have an appointment?"

"I don't. Uh, could you just point me in the direction of his office?"

The nurse didn't respond as Mark walked over. "She has that look on her face because the last time someone walked into this hospital looking for Dr. Shepherd without an appointment, he shot him," he told her.

"Mark!" Amelia squealed as she hugged him. "Oh. Oh, my God!"

Mark smiled. "Hi, Amy."

"You still look hot," Amelia commented as she ran her eyes over him. She smiled. "Really hot."