𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗺 & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗨𝗽)

Bella and Mark were kissing in bed. They had been spending almost all their time together since their kiss in the bar. Which had been a couple of weeks now.

Bella hadn't told anyone. But she had been having cramps. And part of her was worried she was losing the baby.

She knew she would need to tell someone. But she was scared of what they would tell her.

Mark pulled away from her. "Nope. Oh. You're gonna make us late," he said.

"Okay. Okay. Go," Bella said as she ran her hand over his crotch feeling him harden in her hand.

Mark went to get out of bed when Bella grabbed him again. "Nope," she said as their lips met in a heated kiss.

Bella wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "I'm glad you're here," she said as she kissed him.

"Me too."

Mark saw the look on Bella's face. He frowned as he ran a hand through her hair. "What's up?" He asked.

Bella shook her head. "Nothing. I'm fine. She's moving," she said as she smiled. She knew she was lying. But she didn't want to worry Mark.

Mark nodded. He kissed her lips. "You sure you're good?"

"Yeah. I promise," Bella mumbled. Knowing she was far from okay.

Mark smiled. He kissed her and got out of bed. Making a note to himself to see if Grace could get Bella to talk.

****

Callie walked out of Mark's apartment and saw Arizona there. She sighed. "You sat here all night?" She asked as she looked to her.

Arizona shook her head. "No. I just flew in from Africa. So I stayed at a hotel. I took a shower and got some sleep. Then I came back. Really early," she told her.

Callie shook her head. "Really. Please. Go back to Malawi."

****

Mark walked over to Grace. He sighed. "I need you to talk to Bella."

"Is she okay?" Grace asked. She saw the look on his face. "Mark. What happened?" She asked.

Mark looked to her. "I think there's something wrong with the baby. She's been too quiet. And she's not opening up."

Grace frowned. "You think what? She's losing it? She's 29 weeks."

Mark sighed. "It's not uncommon for miscarriages at this point in pregnancy. Just please, try and talk to her. For me."

"I'll do what I can. Promise," Grace said as she hugged him.

Mark smiled and nodded. "You don't know what you mean to Bella. She would be lost without you."

"Don't make me cry. I'm already hormonal 99% of the time," Grace said as she smiled and walked off.

Mark knew if anyone could get through to Bella then it was Grace Grey.

****

Grace walked over to Bella. She smiled. "Hey. Do you wanna tell me if you're giving me a niece or nephew?" She asked.

Bella smiled slightly. "I don't know. I do know. But I'm... I'm waiting until they're here," she said.

Grace could see how Mark was right. And that there was something going on with Bella. "Cut the crap. What's going on?" She asked.

Bella sighed. "Fine. I'm worried. I've had a couple of cramps today and yesterday. So I'm just worried that something is wrong with the baby," she said.