"𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂" (𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 & 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱)

"Do you think Derek will kill us?" Bella asked Mark as she sat on her bed. Mark was shirtless. Bella bit her lip. "You need to stop looking so good."

Mark shrugged. "I don't think he'll kill you. More me," he said as he took a bite of the pizza.

The door opened and Grace walked in. "Hey. Are you okay with Derek moving in? I know he's your brother. And you've lived with him before. But now you're having a lot of sex with Sloan."

Bella grinned. "I'll be fine. He's big brother. And we're telling him tonight. About us being engaged. I personally think he's going to kill us. Mark thinks he's only going to kill him," she said.

Grace rolled her eyes. She smiled. "He won't kill you. I think he'll give Mark the protective brother speech," she told her.

"True."

Bella smiled. Mark looked to her and kissed her lips. "I should go. I pay for the hotel and I'm not even there half the time," he said as he stood from the bed and got changed.

Bella stood from the bed. She wrapped her arms around Mark's neck. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she kissed his lips.

Grace grinned. Knowing she had never seen Bella looking so happy. She was happy for her. And she hoped Derek would be as supportive as Bella hoped.

****

Bella walked into her bedroom. She had just been having a gossip with Meredith and James. "Wow! Big brother."

Derek turned to his sister and smiled. "Oh, sorry," he said as he turned his back to her.

Bella rolled her eyes. She sat on the bed. "What are you doing here? This is my private space. Away from Izzie who pisses me off."

"It will be my new office when you're gone," Derek told her with a smile.

Bella blinked a couple of times. She nodded. "And where will I be going to?" She asked.

"Oh. I don't know. But will it be soon?"

Bella scoffed. "Well you're just rude. You need to remember I am your little sister. Who is your favourite," she said.

"Make it soon."

"Rude!"

****

"When were you planning on telling us we had to move out?" Alex asked Grace.

"Yes. When were you planning on telling them they had to move out?" Derek asked.

Grace looked confused. She saw the look on Bella's face. "Why do they have to move out?"

"Grace! Hey look, I made this. Especially for you," Izzie said as she all but shoved a cake in her face.

Bella rolled her eyes. "I'm Grace's best friend. I've been there since day one. And she loves me more than she does you. She knows it too. But just cause she gives you sex doesn't mean anything," she said.

Derek looked to them. "It's a zoo. A frat house. Alex and his parade of women-."

"His parade of skanks," Izzie said.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Isobel... you're just jealous. Alex actually has taste. And you're not that taste," she said as she turned to Grace. "Think of the tequila nights we've had when Derek was with his ex wife. Just think."