𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸'𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲/𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻)

Mark walked into the hotel room. He saw Bella sitting on the bed and smirked. "Well. Didn't expect to see you here," he said.

Bella grinned. "Thought I'd spend the night with my man. Seeing as Derek and Grace are having goodbye sex. Again," she said.

Mark nodded as he lifted her from the bed so she had her legs wrapped around him. "Do I get hello sex?" He asked as he kissed her neck.

Bella shook her head. "Not today. I'm tired and sick of hearing 'oh fuck. Derek' and headboards hitting off of walls," she said.

"Your wish is my command. Wanna order room service? My treat. And then we can watch a movie in bed?" Mark asked as he handed her the menu.

Bella nodded and smiled. She cuddled into him as he stripped off and joined her. He wrapped his arm around her. "Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Bella smiled as she kissed his lips. "I love you too softie," she said as she cuddled into him. She sighed. "Do you ever wish things had been different?"

Mark nodded. "I'd have never gone there with Addison. That's my biggest regret," he told her.

"Why?"

Mark looked into her eyes. "Because I hurt you. The one person I never meant to hurt was you," he said as he kissed her.

Bella smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek. "It's gonna be okay. Besides... you're sleeping with Seattle Graces favourite resident. Wow. That feels mental saying resident."

"Hottest resident. You know that you're the hottest one there," Mark said as he kissed her neck.

****

"What's wrong with the chief?" Mark asked as he walked over to Derek who was stood in front of tbh OR board.

Derek looked to him. "He's a junkie."

"Him? You're the one who looks all strung out," Mark commented, smiling as he saw Bella walking over.

Derek smirked. "I'm just tired."

"Too much goodbye sex with Gracie?" Bella asked as she looked to her brother.

"Ah. Let me guess. You and Grace are back together. And you've been up all night doing the horizontal salsa?" Mark said.

Derek shook his head. He looked to him. "Mambo. Horizontal mambo. And Grace and I, we're just friends," he told his sister and friend.

Bella raised her eyebrows. "Derek... the way you and Grace have been, it's more than friends."

"She Shepherd is right. Maybe you're sexy friends."

Derek looked between his sister and Mark. He couldn't help but think there was something going on with him. "You're like the worst, most juvenile human being I've ever met in my life," he said.

Bella grinned as she tilted her head. "You know the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem," she said.

Mark nodded. "She Shepherd is right. Again."

"How many nurses have you slept with this week?" Derek asked as he went to walk off.

Bella frowned as she looked to Mark. "That's not a problem man. It's an adventure!" Mark called. He turned back to Bella. "What?"