𝗦𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗨𝗽)

Grace moaned as Derek pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist to push him in deeper. She looked to him and grinned. "You know, I think this sex has become way hotter since you moved in," she said.

"It's because I can do this to you all night. And you can't kick me out," Derek told her as he kissed her neck.

Grace arched her back as she felt Derek hitting the right spot. She looked to him. "Fuck," she moaned.

"Grace! You decent?!" Bella called from outside the door. She was knocking. "Grey. Your mom's diaries are amazing!"

Grace grinned as Derek pulled out. "Come on Bella!" She called. She watched as Derek walked into the bathroom.

Bella walked in. Grace raised her eyebrows. "Don't you have a fiancée to sleep with?" She asked.

Bella sat on the bed and looked to her. "Mark is in bed. Or he's at the hotel. I don't know. I haven't been to sleep. Whatever. These are amazing. They're... they're all about the medicine. I mean, there's, like, no personal crap, no talk about boyfriends or feelings. She hardly even mentions you and Mer!" She said.

"Yes, thank you for pointing that out. What about when she held the retractor for six hours without moving?" Grace said as she looked to her. She saw Derek walking out the bathroom.

Bella turned to her brother. "I'll have a coffee if you're making one. Thanks," she said as she turned back to Grace. "They're like the harry potter books I never had. Hey, did you read the part when she did the pyloric stenosis on the 3-week-old baby?"

Grace blinked. "Bella. You need to sleep. You don't need more coffee," she told her.

Bella shook her head. "No I don't. I'm good," she said as she looked to her. "Your mom was hardcore. Like really hardcore."

****

Bella walked over to Grace. She smiled. "Hey, you're late. She has skills lab. I'm not gonna make it with Owen Hunt. I will end up in jail," she told her.

Derek looked to his little sister. He rolled his eyes. "Good morning, Isabella."

Bella frowned as she looked to Derek. "Why are you saying good morning? I saw you already," she said.

"See you later?" Grace said as she looked to Derek. Bella was dragging her off. "You're annoying you know that?"

"I know. But... I haven't slept. I can't sleep when Mark isn't there," Bella said.

"Aw. Cute."

****

Derek walked over to Bailey who had been talking to her husband on the phone. "How's that going?" He asked.

Bailey scoffed. "You just heard us arguing about the marriage counseling. How do you think it's going?" She said as Derek yawned. She shook her head. "No. You're doing a craniotomy on my patient rosemary bullard today. Now are you gonna be awake for that, or will you be yawning into her brain?"

"Grace kept me up most of the night."

"I don't want to hear about your dirty, nasty..."

Derek shook his head. "Talking with Bella. My sister can talk a lot."

Bailey nodded and smirked. "And they stole your sleep? Did you say Bella goes or I go?" She asked.