𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗠𝗲 (𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗲)

Bella hated how Mark had slept with Callie. She was sick of him saying how he wanted her. But then he slept with someone else.

She hated how she was almost always falling for everything Mark had said to her. She felt like an idiot. She felt like Mark knew how to make her want him and then she found out something that broke her heart.

Bella sighed as she walked downstairs. She saw Grace there. "Hey. You okay?" Grace asked as she looked to her.

Bella nodded. "I'm not interested in seeing Mark today. He thinks he can fuck the people I care about and then wants me back? No. It'll be you next no doubt," she said as she looked to her best friend.

"No thanks. I'm not into McSteamy."

"Yeah. You want my McDreamy McBrother," Bella said with a smile.

****

Bella sat in the locker room with the other interns. She looked up as Meredith walked in. They were talking about Cristina and the fact she and Burke had covered up his hand tremor.

Izzie sighed. "Maybe she'll be on look but don't touch patrol too. At least I'll have some company," she said as she put on her white coat.

Alex nodded and spoke. "Whatever she gets, I hope it's bad. Really bad

Meredith rolled her eyes and sighed. She turned to Alex. "She made a mistake."

"A mistake? She was going to let Burke, Burke with the shaky hand operate on my father," George said.

Bella was about to speak when Cristina walked in. George said nothing as he looked to her. Cristina rolled her eyes. "Could you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy. And makes you look like you haven't been fed," she said.

Bella sighed. "Cristina, I don't think you're in a position to talk smack today. You fucked up," Bella said.

Both Izzie and Alex left the room. George behind them. Meredith turned to look at Cristina. "So how's it going?" She asked.

"How's what going?"

"You and Burke?"

Bella and Grace looked between each other before they both left the locker room.

****

The interns apart from Meredith were doing their rounds on patients. They were currently in Harold O'Malley's room. George smiled as he looked to his mom. "Hi mom."

"Honey. I put out some breakfast in case you were all hungry," George's mom said.

Alex turned and smiled. "Score!"

"Karev!"

Bella rolled her eyes and sighed. She couldn't get Mark off her mind. She hated how he was always the one on her mind.

Dr Hahn walked in. She sighed. "Alright. Let's make this fast people. I don't have all day," she said. She looked around. "Which one of the interns is mine?"

Alex shot his head up. "It's my case. He's family. She's on Shepherd's service. The others I don't care. Izzie is a candy stripper," he said.

Izzie rolled her eyes but smiled. "I'm ready."

Grace scoffed and shook her head. "No you're not. Dr Bailey. I've been on this case since he was admitted at the request of George."