𝗕𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆)

[CW: SMUT]
****

Bella was sitting on her bed. She had her phone in her hands. She was trying to talk herself out of doing something she knew she would regret.

Bella dialled the number and sighed. It was answered within three seconds. "I know. It's late. But.. I can't stop thinking about you. And I know that there's unresolved tension there. I know you're in Seattle. So... do you want to meet?"

Bella got her answer and sighed. She quickly jumped out of bed. Well... as quickly as she could while she was intoxicated.

Grace left her bedroom and saw Bella leaving her own room. "And where are you going?" She asked.

Bella smiled. "I'm going out... I won't be coming back," she said as she put on her heels.

Grace smirked. "Is this to do with who you hooked up with at the prom? And you shouldn't be going out while drinking."

"Let's just say... I'm going to resolve some tension. And I've been drinking a lot of tequila. So I'm not to be held accountable for my actions."

Grace was about to speak when Bella walked out the house. Derek walked towards her. "Where's she going?" He asked.

"I have no idea. She's drunk though."

Derek frowned. "She shouldn't be going out drunk."

"I told her that."

****

Bella arrived at the hotel. She smirked as she saw Mark standing there. "I cannot believe I booty called you."

Mark turned to her. "Hello angel. Didn't think I'd see you again," he said.

Bella shrugged. "Well I'm horny. And there's no one else that can make me cum. Not like you anyway," she told him.

Mark smirked. He walked over to her and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. He took her face into his hands and looked to her. "You sure?" He asked.

Bella nodded. "Yes. Now take me to your hotel room. Before I do change my mind," she told him.

Mark smirked. He downed his scotch and took her hand. He took her up to his hotel room.

The moment the door was closed, their lips were on each other. Clothes were pulled off. Mark lifted up Bella and held her against the door.

Bella moaned as she felt him against her. "Mark," she mumbled.

Mark pulled down the thong that Bella had on. He moved them over to the bed and placed her on it.

Bella knelt up and took off his shirt. She grinned and threw it across the room. Her hands made their way to his belt and she took it off. "Condom," she whispered as she kissed down his chest.

"I got it angel."

Bella nodded. She grinned and pulled Mark down onto the bed. She watched as he put the condom.

Bella opened her legs and felt Mark shuffle between her thighs. She grinned. "In," she whispered.

Mark shook his head. He moved head so that it was between her thighs. Bella moaned as she felt his tongue on her.