𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 (𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀)

"You know, we could have been on a hot beach right now. Having sex and drinking cocktails. Instead we're here in stormy Seattle," Mark said as he looked to Bella.

Bella shrugged and smiled. "Well yeah. But we did a good thing. We did something good. We made two people extremely happy. And I don't know need a huge ceremony. Or loads of people there. I just want it to be you and me," she told him.

"When do you wanna get married then?"

Bella smiled. "Let's make a promise now. We don't get married until we've got our little baby. I think it would be so cute to have them there," she said.

Mark smirked and nodded. "Does that mean we get to practice?" He asked as he moved closer to her.

Bella rolled her eyes but smiled. She kissed him. "Practice yes. No actual babies yet."

"Deal."

****

Derek looked up as Bella walked in. He smiled. "Hey."

Bella saw the coffee cups around him. She frowned. "How long have you been up?" She asked as she looked to him.

"All night. I was trying to figure out How to get the tumor out of Grace's brain," he told her.

"Why are you smiling?" Bella asked. She was worried about Grace so wasn't sure why he was smiling.

Derek smiled. "Cause I figured out how to do it. Once Grace is in the clear, we're gonna go to the Bahamas and have our honeymoon. You don't know how much I appreciate you and Mark doing what you did," he said.

"You both deserved it. I'm glad you did it. You deserve to be happy. Both you and Grace do," Bella told him as she hugged her brother.

****

Mark walked over to Bella who was filling in charts. "Hey, I was thinking, you know, With, uh, Derek and Grace being married, they, uh, Probably don't want us hanging out in the house much longer. So I was thinking I'd start looking for a condo," he told her.

Bella grinned and nodded. "Perfect, And then you'd finally have a place of your own," she said.

"Actually, I was, you know, thinking maybe you'd, uh, You'd come with me?" He asked.

"Absolutely. No, I would love to see it. I'm so happy for you," she said as she kissed his cheek and walked off with her charts.

Mark turned to look at Derek. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked.

Derek smiled. "You mean the part where you asked her to move in with you, Or the part where she shot you down?"

"Mm."

Derek shrugged and smiled. "I was here for both. By the way, it's just way too early for you to be moving in with Bella. You don't have to do everything I do," he said.

Mark rolled his eyes. He wasn't doing this as Derek had done it. "This is not about you. I have my own future to think about. Life is short. Look at what's going on with Grace."

"Don't worry about Stevens. I got a plan," Derek told him as he walked off.

****