𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻)

Authors Note;
So I've skipped the camping trip episode as I didn't know how to fit Bella into that one.
****

Bella smiled as Mark walked towards her. She was sitting in Joe's. "How can I help you?" She asked as she looked to him.

"Oh? A smile. Could the famous Isabella Shepherd be forgiving me?"

"Number one. Do not call me Isabella. Number two, I figured I'm stuck in this hospital until I decide where I want to go. So I may as well be nice. To some. But Isobel Stevens is not getting my forgiveness," Bella said.

Mark nodded. He sat down with her and looked to her. "Buy you a drink?" He asked.

Bella grinned. She shook her head. "No. Because I know what will happen. You'll buy me drink after drink. I'll get drunk, say I want you to take me to bed. But you don't then you go and dump me on Addison. Like you did before," she stated as she downed her tequila.

"Well don't get too drunk and I can take you back to my room and not to Addison," Mark said.

"Nice try Sloan."

Mark looked to her. He got off the stool and stood between her legs. Bella bit her lip. She pushed him away. "You're here for Addison. I'm Bella."

"Angel. I'm here for you. I told you I was here for Addison because I didn't want you to keep rejecting me," Mark told her.

Bella sighed. She looked to him. "I'm more than happy to be friends. But that's as far as it's going to go. You need to earn Derek's forgiveness," she said as she stood up and walked off.

Mark stood there and sighed. Determined he was going to win her back. Knowing it was her that he wanted.

****

Bella sat in the locker room with Grace and the others. They were looking at the chart in George's hands. Bella smiled. "It'll be okay Georgie."

The door opened and Meredith walked in. "Today is the day people. Today is the day when dark and twisty Meredith disappears forever. And bright and shiny Meredith takes her place. You're probably not going to want to be friends with me anymore. Cause the sheer intensity of my happiness will make your teeth hurt. That's okay. Because life is good. Life is good."

Bella looked up to Meredith. "Erm. Mer?"

Meredith frowned. "Wait. What's going on?" She asked.

Izzie looked over to them. "George's dad was admitted last night," she told Meredith.

Meredith walked over to them. She sat down with George. "Oh my god. Is he okay?"

"He's fine."

Bella shook her head and sighed. "He passed out. He hit the floor and fractured his clavicle," she told them.

"His clavicle is fine. Callie said... Callie said it's fine," George said as he looked around.

Meredith sighed. "Are those his AM labs?"

Grace nodded. "He's complaining of severe abdominal pain," she told her sister as she took a sip of her water.

Cristina smiled. "He doesn't have peritoneal signs. That's good," she said.

Bella was about to speak just as Bailey walked in. "Has anybody seen...," she said as she saw the chart in George's hand.

He stood still. "I was just looking at it."