𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽? (𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲)

Bella's head was a complete mess. She had taken a pregnancy test which had come back positive. She had no idea what she was doing to do.

She and Mark hadn't talked about having a baby. She knew they both wanted kids. But it wasn't the right time. She was in her first year of residency. And they had only just come clean to Derek about their relationship.

Bella knew for one thing. If she was pregnant, then she was going to keep it. She felt as though she could do it. But she was scared. Scared of the judgment and the looks.

Mark walked into the hotel and saw Bella lying in bed. He looked to her. "You okay?" He asked as he joined her on the bed.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. Time of the month is coming up soon. I don't really want to go to work. But I have no choice."

Mark tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. "You're the hottest one there. You're gorgeous to look at too," he told her.

"You're biased and you know it," Bella said as she smiled. She cuddled into him. "I love you."

"What's going on doll? You're never normally this quiet. Talk to me," Mark said. He looked to her. "You having second thoughts about us?"

Bella shook her head. "No. Not at all. I'm just not sleeping. I miss having you with me of a night time," she said.

Mark wasn't convinced. He knew there was something going on with her. But he didn't want to push her into telling him. "You can talk to me baby."

"I know."

Bella wrapped her arms around Mark's neck. Mark lifted her onto his lap and smirked. "I want to feel you," he said as he nibbled her neck.

"Do it then."

Mark calmly unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing.  allowing it to drop to the floor as she frantically removed his clothes.

She had him down to his underwear when he pushed her back on his bed, climbing on top of her.

Kisses moved to her neck as he reached behind to unhook her bra, removing it moments before his tongue found her nipple.

He took his time, suckling each breast, and while the contact was welcomed, it wasn't where she wanted it.

"Please Mark."

She felt him smirk around her nipple and used his hair to tug his head back.

She'd wanted to see the amused expression she enjoyed rolling her eyes at, but mostly she wanted him to know she'd noticed.

The expression only grew more humored but at least he acquiesced to her plea.

His lips continued down her stomach, lightly feathering kisses in their wake as he removed her underwear.

She moaned as he made contact where she had wanted him to since his office earlier.

He was less gentle when he rammed two fingers inside her, curling them just to feel her squirm.

She came hard and quick, overstimulated from the state she'd been in all day.

Mark wasted little time. He had her flipped to her stomach before she'd fully come back down from her release, a slightly awkward position that left her arms trapped beneath her and bottom elevated on slightly parted thighs.

Mark took in the sight as he inched in behind her. Her legs weren't spread enough to slip in between them, something that gave him a better idea anyway.

Knees were placed on the outside of hers and she moaned without freeing her arms as he eased into her.

His first actual thrust pushed her flat to the bed and he tensed his thighs around hers, pressing them tightly together.