"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔..." (𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲)

Bella shook Mark awake. She looked to him and smiled. "So we find out today. If we're having a boy or a girl," she said as she pulled the duvet over her.

Mark nodded and smiled. He wrapped Bella in his arms. He kissed her lips. "I know. I think we're going to have a boy."

"Yeah? I think a girl," Bella said as she yawned. She smiled as she felt Mark's hands on her stomach. "You okay?" She asked.

Mark nodded. He sighed and held her close. "I love you. I just don't want to hurt you," he told her.

"You won't. I trust you completely," Bella said as she laid her head on his chest. She looked to him and smiled. "We're gonna be fine. I think."

"You think?"

Bella nodded. "Well this baby is half me, half you. So we're doomed if they're anything like us," she told him as she grinned.

"Good point."

"We're gonna be okay. We're Bella and Mark. We're always okay," Bella said as she looked to him.

Bella moved under the duvet. She grinned as she pulled his boxers down.

Looking up at him, she bobbed her head, taking him deeper. He reached his hand to the back of her head, entangling it in her hair.

Bella released him, licking around his length and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing even deeper. Mark tightened his grip on her hair but left her in control.

"Beautiful." He groaned when she took part of him down her throat and held him there for as long as she could before pulling off to gasp for air.

She repeated the maneuver three more times, holding him longer with each pass.

Mark's hips bucked and the grip on her hair tightened, stopping her from continuing longer.

He gently pulled to get her to her feet, pressing his lips firmly to hers as he walked her towards her bed, and spun her so her back pressed against his chest.

Holding her firmly in place with his left arm, he reached his right hand under the skirt of her dress and into her underwear, kissing her neck when she softly moaned.

Bella's arms lifted, reaching to hold onto the back of his head as she twisted to kiss him.

He used his ministrations to gauge her readiness, all while inching her closer to the bed.

Once he was satisfied he pushed her to all fours and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear. "Don't move."

"Babe..." Bella mumbled. She looked to him. "Please. I need you."

Mark lifted her shirt pulling her underwear down without bothering to remove them, thrusting in harder and faster than she had expected.

"Fuck..." The word was inhaled.

"You okay?" The question had sounded sincere, but he hadn't slowed down.

"Yeah... uh huh." The breathy words were more moaned that spoken drawing a smirk from the man plowing into her.

Mark's pace had leveled out compared to his abrupt entry. He appeared content with the position, something Erin wouldn't complain about since she was a fan herself.

His fingers slid to the front of her dress, slowly unfastening the buttons.

His arm slipped around her waist, continuing to thrust as he pulled her so that her back pressed against his chest allowing him to tug the dress free from her arms and toss it to the floor.