"𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺" (𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲)

Bella groaned as she woke in bed. She saw Mark lying there next to her. He pulled her close and kissed her lips gently. "Morning."

"Time?" Bella asked as she looked to him with a sleepy smile on her face.

"4:45am."

Bella groaned. She looked to him and rolled onto her stomach. "It's too early. Why did you wake me up?" She asked

Mark smirked as he kissed down her shoulder. "Because you're needed at the hospital doll," he said.

Bella raised her eyebrows as she turned to him. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She felt him grip her waist. "You know you turn me on to no end," he said as kissed her neck.

"Oh I know. I love it," Bella told him as she grinned. She looked to him. "Have you thought about when you want to get married?" She asked.

Mark shook his head. "As long as you're the one walking down the aisle, I don't mind. I don't want to do this with anyone other than you," he told her.

Bella smiled. "You're so sweet," she said as she kissed him.

****

Grace and Derek were opening a box in the living room. Grace grinned as she found her anatomy Jane. Derek looked to her. "Grace."

Grace smiled. She was sitting cross legged in his shirt. "I'm only opening one box," she told him as she looked to him.

Derek shook his head. "The plan was not to open any. The plan was to take your mom's boxes up to the attic," he said as he kissed her lips.

"Look, it's anatomy Jane!"

Derek rolled his eyes. He smiled. "I'll never have my own office," he said as he looked to her.

"And she still has her little twosh."

"Her what?"

Grace grinned. She showed him the doll. "Anatomy jane had detachable organs. And I could never remember their real names, so I made up names. Like, the twosh was next to the chubbel, and that was connected to the slivvy. , And look. It's the jelly pouch," she said. She was rather excited about this.

"The jelly pouch?" Derek asked. He was so confused as to what Grace was going on about.

Grace nodded. "My favorite. Still can't get enough of the jelly pouch," she told him as she looked to the doll.

****

Bella went to meet with Grace. She saw her standing with a doll. She frowned. "What the hell is that?" She asked.

"It's an anatomy Jane doll. Did you never have one?" Grace asked as she looked to Bella.

Bella shook her head. "No. I actually had proper Barbie's. They look really really creepy," she said as she took the doll from Grace. "You enjoyed this?"

Grace nodded. "I did. It was a creepy gift for a three year old little girl," she said.

"Yeah. I'll stick with Barbie dolls."

****

Webber walked over to Derek and Mark. He smiled. "Ah gentlemen. I want you to meet with the new head of trauma at Seattle Grace. Major Owen Hunt. You remember Derek Shepherd and Mark Sloan?"

"He stole my patient," Derek said as he shared a look with Mark.

"Mine too."

Owen smiled. "Now you'll get a chance to steal mine."