𝗠&𝗠 (𝗢𝗵, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁)

Bella walked into the kitchen. She yawned and sighed as Grace handed her some coffee. "Good morning," Izzie said as she looked to them.

Bella rolled her eyes and drank the coffee. George walked in and frowned. "I thought we were done with the whole muffin thing?" He asked as he sat down.

Izzie smiled. "These aren't muffins. It's breakfast. Grace needs a good, solid breakfast. First day back after the big surgery," she told him.

Bella rolled her eyes. She looked to Grace. "I don't think she wants anything that you've cooked. Sorry."

"You're just mean Isabella."

"Only my mother can call me Isabella... everyone else.. don't even," Bella said as she stood up and washed her mug out. She wasn't in the mood to be dealing with Izzie and her smart remarks.

Meredith looked to Izzie. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Of course I'm okay. I'm a millionaire. Fruit?" Izzie said as she held up a bowl. "What do you guys think about B&Bs? I'm thinking of opening up a B&B in Vermont. Where the foliage is... you know?"

Bella turned to her. "If it gets you away from me, bye bye."

George knew Bella still hadn't forgiven Izzie after the whole Denny situation. And while he didn't blame her, he didn't want the tension in the house anymore. "Maybe you should go back to bed," George said.

"Can't. I'm going to the hospital."

Grace looked over. "Are you going to talk to the chief?" She asked as she placed a hand on Bella's shoulder.

Izzie shook her head. "Nope. I'm going to clean my locker. I could buy a hotel. How much do you think a hotel costs?" She spoke, pouring orange juice to the point where it spilt on the check.

"That's eight... eight million dollars. It doesn't not like to have juice spilled on it," George said as he picked it up and started dabbing it with a towel.

Meredith looked to Izzie. "You have to take that to the bank today. It's making me nervous."

****

Bella walked along with Grace and Alex. Meredith with them. "She's losing it. She almost battered and deep fried an eight million dollar check this morning," Meredith said.

Bella scoffed. "Little dramatic there Mer. She spilt juice on it."

Cristina had joined them and sighed. "That kind of money, I'd buy my own hospital. And stick it full of sick people. Valvuloplasties. And ruptured aneurysms," she said.

George turned to look at her. "You're a psycho. You know that right?" He told her.

Cristina shrugged. "I'm not the one with an eight and half million dollar check I won't cash," she told him as she looked to him.

Izzie rolled her eyes. "Stop talking about me. I'm fine. I'm cleaning my locker and then going home. Grace is the one with problems. Maybe Bella too."

Bella turned to look at her. "I don't have problems. The only problem I may possibly have, is you."

Izzie smiled. "Yeah. Okay."

"Fuck you," Bella mumbled as she turned and walked off.

Grace followed her. "What's going on? You've never been that harsh with her before. What's changed?" She asked as she looked to her.