𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗠𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Bella groaned as she was taken into Callie and Arizona's apartment. The two of them were going to Malawi. And Bella was under the impression that Callie didn't want to go.

Mark looked to Bella. He kissed her. "You good?" He asked as he held her hand.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. Just not feeling too good," she mumbled as she yawned. "I'm so tired."

Mark smiled. "Maybe you should call in sick?"

Bella shook her head. She sat down and smiled as Mark handed her a cup of coffee. He knew she was only allowed one cup a day. And he was doing all he could to make sure their baby was okay.

Arizona looked to Mark. She smiled. "Okay. How about it, Mark? You know you've always wanted one of ... These," she said.

Mark shook his head. "Nah. I'm good. I will take that waffle iron," he told her as he placed a hand on Bella's waist.

Callie frowned as she looked to him. "What? I have never even seen you eat a waffle," she commented.

Mark shrugged. "Well, I would if I had a waffle iron. And Bella needs a waffle every now and then," he said.

Bella nodded. "It's true. Can't go wrong with a waffle. Especially smothered in chocolate," she said.

Arizona smiled over. "Okay, Callie, We're not gonna take a waffle iron to Malawi, And it's not gonna do anybody any good sitting in storage for three years," she said to her girlfriend. "Congratulations. You won yourself a waffle iron. Oh! And a french press."

Callie looked over at her. "Hey. Stop giving ... My things away," she said

Callie disappeared into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Bella turned to Mark and shrugged. "Think maybe you should pass on the French press. Just a hunch though," she said as she took a bite of toast.

****

Grace looked to Derek and smiled. She cuddled into him. "You should have gotten the grant. You'd be able to do so much," she said.

Derek shrugged and smiled. He knew how he wanted to find a cure for Alzheimer's. Knowing that he didn't want Grace to suffer in anyway.

Derek looked to her. He smiled and kissed her. "You're pretty. You know that?" He said.

"Yeah. Not with my head constantly stuck in the toilet. I can't wait to have this baby. But I'm just not a fan of the morning sickness. Only it's not in the morning. It's all times of the bloody day," she mumbled.

Derek smiled. "When the baby is here, you'll forget all about the sickness. And you'll be the best mum you can be," he told her.

"You think?"

"Yes. Now go get certified," Derek told his wife as he kissed her lips. "You need breath mints."

Grace's eyes widened. "You're just cruel," she said as she walked off.

****

Owen walked in to the changing room. "Charter plane was forced into an emergency landing and collided with a greyhound bus. Mass-casualty situation. Do I need to say it again? Let's move," he said.