𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 (𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆)

Bella smiled as she woke in bed with Mark. She looked to him and grinned. "You have an apartment. Yet you're here with me," she said as she kissed him.

Mark shrugged. "You're comfy. And you know it," he told her. He kissed her lips again. "You ready to get married?" He asked.

The two of them knew how they weren't waiting anymore. She wanted to marry him as soon as. Which was why as soon as their shifts had finished, they were going to city hall.

Bella nodded and grinned. "Yeah. We don't need the big wedding. Just you and me. That's all I really need there," she said as she looked to him. "Grace and Derek too."

"Obviously. Can't have Grey thinking I stole you from her again," Mark said. He smiled. "You sure about this?"

Bella nodded. "100%. I love you. And I think we should do this as soon as we can," she told him.

****

Grace was looking for a pregnancy test. She was late. And she was freaking out. Knowing how she hadn't told anyone. The one person she wanted to tell wasn't there yet. Bella.

Grace knew she couldn't tell Derek until she had told Bella. She didn't know why. But Bella was her comfort person. And she couldn't do it without her.

Grace grabbed a pregnancy test and went to the bathroom. She quick took it and sighed as she washed her hands. After what felt like an eternity, she picked it up.

'Pregnant'

Grace was in shock. She was pregnant with Derek Shepherd's baby. And she had no idea how to even feel about it. She was in disbelief. But she couldn't help the huge smile on her face.

She made a promise to herself in that moment. She was going to be the mother Ellis Grey never was to her. She rubbed her stomach and smiled. "I've got you baby. Mommy's got you."

****

Bella was grabbed by Grace as soon as she got to work. She frowned. "What's going on?" She asked.

Grace said nothing as she handed her best friend the pregnancy test. Bella's eyes widened. "Oh my god. You're?"

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I'm pregnant. It says right there. Pregnant. Bella... this doesn't happen to me. I'm not the girl who has the happy ever after. I'm waiting for some huge ass disaster to come and ruin things," she said.

Bella smiled. She handed her the test back. "Okay. Calm down. This is amazing! You are the girl who gets the happy ever after. You deserve it. Look at everything you've been through to get here. You are gonna be the best mommy ever. And I'm so happy for you!" She said as she hugged her.

Grace sighed. "We weren't even trying. Which I don't get how this happened. I'm so scared. Something might go wrong."

Bella shook her head. "Nothing will go wrong. You're gonna be okay. You and Derek. You're going to have a perfectly healthy baby with shockingly messy hair. But that's okay. You're gonna be a mommy," she said.

"Don't tell anyone else until I tell Derek."

"My lips are sealed."

****

Bella saw Derek standing on the catwalk. She walked over to him. "Hi."