𝗡𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗯𝘀 (𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻)

Mark walked into the bedroom. He saw Bella sitting on there looking at some baby clothes she had bought. He looked to her and smirked. "Where's the blue?" He asked.

Bella rolled her eyes but smiled. "Gender neutral. Until we find out if it's a boy or girl. Wait. Do you wanna find out?"

Mark grinned. "Obviously I do. My first proper baby. I wanna do it all," he told her as he joined her on the bed. He took her hand. "We have an appointment tomorrow."

Bella nodded. She saw the smile he had and felt her heart melting. She knew how excited he was for them to have their baby. And she couldn't wait to see him with the baby.

Mark stood from the bed. He pulled Bella up. "You need to eat," he said.

Bella shook her head. "Oh god no. I feel nauseous."

"Tough. The baby needs to eat," Mark told her. He sat her down and handed her a slice of pizza. "Eat baby."

"Fine. You win."

Mark smirked. He looked to her and winked. "Round one, daddy," he said.

****

Webber looked to the attendings. "I'm throwing down the gauntlet today, people. I've got a $1-million surplus and one department gets it. You know what you need, and I know what you need. Now I want to know what you want. And I'm gonna keep the residents busy, very busy. So that'll give you time to put your best foot forward," he told them.

****

In the residents lounge, Webber handed them navy blue scrubs. Bella frowned. "Navy scrubs? What the?" She asked.

"Attending scrubs. You are attendings today. Run the cases, take point, but don't be a fool. If you get in over your head, cry uncle. Until then ... Congratulations. You've just been promoted," Webber said as he looked to them.

Lexie raised her hand. "Um, chief webber. Uh, sorry. I-I didn't get any scrubs," she said.

"Oh, this is for fourth-year residents only, Grey. It's just a regular day for you."

Lexie nodded. "Well, fine. Well, if they're gonna be attendings, then that makes me chief resident," she told them all with a shrug.

Alex shook his head. "No. That makes you our scut monkey," he said as he looked to her.

Lexie frowned. "No, it doesn't. Does ... does it?" She asked. She shared a look with Grace.

Grace rolled her eyes. She sighed. "It doesn't. The attendings aren't going anywhere. We're basically just playing dress up," she find her sister.

"Yeah."

Meredith handed Cristina a pair of scrubs. "Here you go," she said.

"Thank you," Cristina said. She was just staring at the scrubs.

Grace smiled to Bella. "So Derek knows about the baby. He's happy. And he agreed to stop the whole reckless driving," she told her.

"Well that's good then. Are you okay?" Bella asked as she smiled.

Grace nodded. She sighed and smiled. "I'm actually okay. I have Derek and the baby. So I'm so happy," she said to her.