𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗠𝗲)

Bella and Mark were rolling around in bed together. Heatedly kissing. Bella was on top of him as he ran his hands up her back. "You're beautiful."

"No im not. I'm sweaty as fuck," Bella said as Mark flipped them. She grinned. "Hey. I like being in control."

Mark shook his head. "I'm going to make you feel good," he told her as he kissed her neck.

There was a knock at the door. Mark groaned and buried his head into Bella's neck. "Yeah?" Bella called.

The door opened and Grace walked in. She smiled. "Did I interrupt sex?" She asked.

"No."

Mark moved off of Bella and sat under the cover. Grace smiled. "Have you spoken to Derek?" She asked.

"No. Does he know about this?"

Grace shook her head. "No. I haven't told Mer either."

Bella looked to her. She sighed. "Babes I think you need to tell them. Especially Mer. She's your sister. And she'll want to be there for you too."

"It's so hard Bella. It was hard telling you. How am I supposed to tell my sister and the man I'm supposed to be marrying? What if... what if the worst happens before I can marry Derek?" Grace mumbled.

Bella smiled. She took her hand. "Listen to me now. You're not dying. You don't get to die. You can't leave me alone with these people."

Grace wiped away her tears. She knew how she was struggling with this. She just wanted it to go away. But it wasn't. It was real. And it was happening to her.

Bella looked to Grace and smiled. "You're getting through this. And I'm going to be there right by your side," she told her.

****

Bella and Grace were stood at the OR board. Bailey walked over. "I need to ask you, about ..."

"Have you heard from Derek? I'm sorry. You were saying?" Webber asked.

Grace rolled her eyes. "No, I don't know how he is. I have heard nothing. Nothing today, nothing yesterday and nothing the day before that and no, I will not go back out there," she told him.

Callie walked over and saw her surgery got moved. "Who moved my surgery?" She asked as she looked around.

Bailey shook her head. "Don't, he's a wreck, he is disintegrating before our very eyes that's why men die earlier than women," she told them.

"The board's a mess he can't lose Shepherd," Callie said. She saw how Bella rolled her eyes.

Bailey looked to Callie. "I could go talk some sense into him, but I got too much on my plate," she said.

"Have you tried calling him?" Callie asked as she looked to the chief resident.

Bailey shrugged and smiled. "About a hundred times."

Callie blinked a couple of times. "You want me to go to the woods? I don't do woods. The woods are dirty and there are many many bugs. What am I gonna say to the guy? I barely know him," she said.

Bailey nodded. "You don't have to know him. You're both surgeons. You've been through the same war. Just remind him we've all been there. We all came back."

"You're a kind of a bully, you know that?"

"I wouldn't do it if it didn't work so well."