𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 (𝗦𝗶𝘅 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀)

Bella was lying in bed. She sighed as she looked to her phone. She had been texting with Mark most of the night. The texting had soon turned into something more.

Bella didn't know what had come over her. She felt like she was going against everything she thought. She checked through the texts and groaned as she saw the photos they were both sending each other.

The door opened and Grace walked in. She frowned at seeing Bella still lying in bed. "You're usually up by now. What's wrong?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "Nothing. I'm fine."

Grace wasn't convinced. She took out her phone and text Derek:

I think there's something wrong with Bella. Talk to her/Grace x

She sent the text and sighed. "Come on. We're going to be late," she said as she pulled her best friend out of bed. She looked to her. "You sure you're okay?"

Bella nodded and smiled. "I'm good. You honestly don't have to worry about me," she told her as she walked off downstairs.

****

Bella walked into work. Mark was there waiting for her. "Angel."

"Sloan."

Mark frowned as he looked to her. "I'm back to Sloan? The texts late night, you were calling me some pretty decent names," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes. She sighed. "I don't know what came over me. Just forget it," she mumbled.

Mark shook his head. He smirked. "How can I forget when I have those photos on my phone?"

"Seriously. Get over it. Goodbye Dr Sloan," Bella said as she turned and walked off.

****

"So, how's Burke doing?" Meredith asked Cristina as the interns were doing their rounds.

"I don't know."

"She doesn't know," George said as he looked back to Bella to make sure she was there.

Alex frowned as he looked over to Cristina. "He just had surgery yesterday, and you don't know how he's doing?" He asked.

Bella shrugged and smiled. "They're not talking."

"I thought they had made up?" Izzie asked out loud, ignoring the look Bella was giving her.

Grace smiled. "They did. Sort of," she said as she looked to Bella. She could see she wasn't herself. "Bells. You okay?"

"I'm fine."

But Cristina is still not talking to him?" Izzie asked again with a frown.

"He's not speaking to me," Cristina corrected them as she carried on walking.

Meredith looked between the two young interns. "They're not speaking to each other," she told them.

Cristina turned to look at the Meredith and Grace. "Did either of you ask Derek about Burke's hand?" She asked.

Grace shook her head. "Nope. Derek and I are happy. We're finally in  a good place. Can we just keep it that way for a while?" She said.