𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 (𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗲 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗼)

Bella was freaking out as Nick's artery was still bleeding. She could see how freaked out Nick was. Bella was attempting to apply pressure to his neck.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Just hold still!" Bella said as she tried to calm Nick down. She was covered in blood.

Eventually Nick calmed down. Bella sighed in relief.
"Okay. Okay, that's it. I got ... I got it. It stopped. I got it," she told him. She couldn't remove her hand or he would start bleeding again.

"Holy crap. My artery blew," Nick said as he looked to Bella.

Bella nodded. She was in shock. "Your artery blew."

"I didn't think that would really happen. I mean, I thought it was something that the doctors say might happen because they have to, but I didn't think that it would really happen," Nick said. He was shocked at the amount of blood he had lost.

"Me neither. Always thought Dr Sloan was being a little too dramatic to scare us into not letting you die," Bella said.

****

Grace walked over to Mark. She glared. "You really are an ass aren't
you?" She asked as she leant against the nurses station.

Mark rolled his eyes. "I guess Bella told you? Figured she would. You don't know the full story," he told her.

"Go on then. What has she done that's so bad that you had to talk to her like you did," Grace said. Bella was her best friend. And she didn't want her hurting.

Mark turned to her. "She's pregnant. And she never told me. And by the look on your face, she didn't tell you either," he said.

Grace was shocked. She shook her head. "No. She never told me. Is she okay?"

"I don't know. I have other crap to deal with."

"Mark. Bella loves you. And she came to me crying. You need to make it right with her. You love her. She loves you," Grace told him.

Mark looked to her. He sighed. "If she loved me, why didn't she tell me she's pregnant? She did it last time too. Only she lost that baby,"he said as he turned and walked off.

Grace frowned. She sighed knowing that things weren't easy at all. And she felt bad for what Bella and Mark were going through.

****

Bella was still holding Nick's neck. The panic was truly kicking in. And she didn't know what more to do.

"Okay. Nick, can, uh, can you reach your call button?" Bella asked as she held her finger in place.

Nick nodded. "I think so," he said as he reached for it.

Bella swore as her fingers slipped. Blood started to spurt out of the artery.

"Crap! No, no, no, no. Don't move that much. Okay, um, uh ... just ... can ... can you reach your phone ... without moving very much?" She asked.

"I think so. I think so," he told her as he slow reached without looking to the phone on the desk. "I got it."

Bella nodded. She sighed in relief. "Okay, good. Good, good, good. Okay, um, dial ... al 8, okay?" She told him.

"Okay," Nick said. He found the button without looking. "Is that ... is that 8?" He asked.

"Okay, okay. Put it to my ear, okay?"