𝗥𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀 (𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿)

Bella was standing in the bathroom. She had just been in the shower. Mark was currently fast asleep. She knew how things had been weird lately. But she just wanted it to work.

Bella's pager went off and she groaned. She quickly slipped on her shoes and left the bedroom. She bumped into Meredith. "Oh come on. Here I was thinking I'm the only one awake," she said. She frowned as she heard the sex sounds coming from Izzie's room. "Ew."

Both Bella and Meredith was confused when Alex walked out of his room. "Oh, what... what are you doing out here?" She asked.

Alex rolled his eyes. "You think you're the only one who paid off a nurse To page you with an appy?" He said.

Meredith shook her head as she handed Bella her coffee. "That's not what I meant."

"Oh!"

Meredith nodded. "That's what I meant. If you're out here, then who's in there with Izzie?" She asked.

"Oh, my God!"

Meredith's eyes widened. "James?"

"Mark?!"

Mark left the bedroom. He frowned as he saw everyone standing there.

"Oh!"

Mark looked to Bella. She seemed relieved. "What?" He asked as he stood by her. 

Bella shook her head and smiled. "No. Nothing. Go back to bed," she said as she kissed him.

Mark frowned as he saw her fully dressed. "What are you doing dressed? It's 3:00 in the morning?"

Oh, my God. Oh!" Izzie moaned.

Mark turned to look at Bella. "Who's making a pоrnо movie in Steven's room?" He asked.

Alex rolled his eyes and smirked. "Oh, relax. She's flying solo. That's hot," he said as he knocked on Izzie's door. "Iz, the party's over. We got an appy coming in."

Mark pulled Bella back into her bedroom. He kissed her. "I'll see you later beautiful," he said as he kissed her lips again.

****

Bailey walked into the ER. She saw Bella, Grace, Meredith, Izzie, George, and Alex waiting. "What are you all doing here?" She asked.

Grace smiled. "Oh, uh, he's mine. I met the ambulance," she told her.

Bella nodded. "And she's sharing him with me. Best friend perks and all that," she said with a shrug.

George shook his head. "He's mine. I'm on call," he told Bailey.

"Good morning, Dr. Bailey. You look nice today," Izzie said as she stood in front of Bailey.

"Brownnoser."

Alex shook his head. "I got here first. And the chief said I'm the one to watch," he said.

Bailey nodded and rolled her eyes. "Oh, I get it. It's solo surgery time, and you all have heard, the past two years, the chief has assigned an appendectomy, So you little mini surgeons dragged your butts out of bed To pick up some final tips from the master. Yeah, it's kinda cute. All right, I can use two of you," she told them all.

"But I'm on call."

Grace smiled. "I-i just filled Meredith in on the case," she said as she stood by Bella.

Paramedic: Jason kron, 47, Tenderness over mcburney's point.

"Huh. Karev, what do you know about Mr. Kron?" Bailey asked turning to look at Alex.