𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀)

Bella was sitting in Chief Webber's office. He had called her in after what happened on the landing strip. He sighed. "Punching attendings. What happened to you Bella?" He asked.

Bella shrugged. "I don't know. I've not been myself lately. I know that," she mumbled.

Richard sighed and looked to her. "I'm going to have to suspend you for two days. Get yourself some sleep. You look like you haven't for a year. And this won't go on your record," he told her.

"Thanks chief."

****

Bella arrived at the archfield. She made her way up to Mark's room and knocked the door. He answered a few moments later. "Bella?"

"I'm sorry. For punching you."

Mark invited her in. She walked in and sat down. Mark looked to her. "You have a good right hook," he said as he sat next to her on the bed.

Bella shook her head. "No. I shouldn't have done it. I got a two day unofficial suspension. Which means I've got two days to wallow in self-pity," she told him.

"Do you really think I want Addison? Angel, you're the one I want," Mark said.

Bella smiled slightly. She sighed. "Well I'm sorry. Again," she said as she stood up.

Mark grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him. Bella looked into his eyes and smiled. "You're serious aren't you?" She asked.

Mark nodded. "Deadly."

Bella smiled a little. She looked to him. "I could stay over tonight? And we could watch a movie?"

"Sounds good. Do I get a little action?" Mark asked as he kissed her neck.

Bella shook her head. "No. We're going to take it slow. And no one can know. Not yet," she said as she got off of him. She walked over to his wardrobe and took out a shirt.

Mark watched as she undressed and slipped on his shirt.

****

Derek went over to the house. Grace opened the door and smiled. "Hey. Is everything okay?" She asked as she looked to him.

Derek sighed. "Is Bella here?"

Grace shook her head. "No. I haven't seen her since she went all Rocky on Mark. I don't know where she would be," she told him.

Derek again sighed. He looked to her. "I'm worried about her. Shes never acted like that before. I know my sister. And I know she'll be feeling guilty about what she did."

Grace smiled. "Well she's not here. You're welcome to come and wait for her?"

Derek shook his head. He kissed her cheek. "I should go and find her. Make sure she's okay," he said as he turned and walked off.

****

Bella was lying in bed with Mark. They were watching Titanic together. Mark ran a hand over her thigh. He looked to her. "I messed up. With Addison. I shouldn't have gone there."

Bella looked to him.  She shrugged and smiled. "I could have told you that. But it's fine. We all make mistakes," she said. She grabbed his hand and grinned. "And I thought I said no funny business?"

Mark smirked. "Well you're in my bed. And I can't stop thinking about those panties you're wearing," he said.

"Oh? You mean the black ones?" Bella asked as she tied her hair up into a bun.

"Those ones."

Bella grinned and looked to him. "Just a shame you can't actually touch me. I'm serious, we take it super slow. Actually, I have a deal."