𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗢'𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Day One

Bella smiled as she laid in the on call room with Mark. They had just had sex. Mark was trying to persuade her to move in with him.

"Baby. Please. Do you know how hard it is to go into your room to have hot sex with you when Derek is glaring at me," he said.

Bella, who was now putting on her scrubs, turned to him. "That's what makes it so much fun. That it what makes this so much more fun. Don't you get it? Grace is my best friend. Shes happy for you go be there too. Derek can glare as much as he wants. But I want you there. Grace likes you too. Trust me," she said. She kissed him. "And I can't afford to buy a house right now."

"I'll buy it. Baby. I want this for us. This could be the start of our future," Mark said as he pulled up his trousers and turned Bella to face him. "Just say yes baby."

Bella didn't know what to say. "I'll think about it."

****

Bella and Mark were walking through the corridor. Bella smiled as she saw Amanda. "Who's George?" Amanda asked, looking to her.

Bella frowned. "What?"

"John Doe. The guy who threw me out of the way of the bus. Saved my life. Everyone is crying. And they're saying 'John Doe is George'. Who's George?"

Bella and Mark turned to face each other before they took off towards the ICU. Realisation dawning on them both.

****

Bella and Mark walked into the scrub room. Bella frowned. "Who said that was George? Why do we think that's George?" She asked.

Callie turned to her. She sighed. "Meredith said... I don't know," she mumbled.

Bella shook her head. "That's not George. Look at his feet, look how tall he is. That's not George," she told them all.

****

"He wrote in my hand," Meredith told the doctors as they all stood outside of George's room.

Bailey frowned. "What do you mean he wrote? What did he do?" She asked, wanting an answer.

Meredith sighed. "He grabbed my hand. He squeezed it. And he wrote with his finger," she said.

Everyone was looking at Meredith confused. No one wanted to believe that George had been killed saving someone's life.

"Mer... what did he write?" Bella asked. Needing to know it wasn't her friend.

"Wrote with his finger?" Bailey asked.

"In my hand. He wrote 'double o seven'."

Bailey grabbed Meredith's hand. "Well give," she said as she started writing in Meredith's palm. "Okay. What did I write?"

"Joe."

"No! I did not write Joe!" Bailey exclaimed.

Bella shook her head. She sighed. "are you being serious Mer?" She asked.

"You mean this may not be O'Malley?" Webber asked, annoyed that everything may have been disrupted for nothing.

Mark turned to Bella. "This is funny," he said.

"Shut up."

Webber got everyone's attention. "Did anyone try and call O'Malley? Can we get him on the phone?" He asked, looking to his doctors.

Meredith sighed. "I'm telling you. He squeezed my hand," she mumbled.

"Shut it. You don't get to get to talk anymore. You don't get to talk ever again," Bailey told Meredith.