𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁? (𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴)

AUTHORS NOTE
I skipped 4.07 as I couldn't find a way to fit Bella in
****

Bella pouted as Mark got out of bed. She looked to him. "Why do you have to go? Do you not want to stay with me?" She mumbled.

Mark smirked. "Doll I need a shower. And if I shower here, there's a good chance someone will walk in on me. And that someone will no doubt be Stevens," he told her.

"I have a bathroom right there. Shower here. And then you can crawl back into bed and keep me warm cause I hate Seattle when it's cold."

Mark rolled his eyes. "You win."

"I'm joking. You don't have to stay here for me you know. I'm winding you up," Bella said as she grinned.

Mark joined her in bed. He ran his hand over her thigh. "Don't ever tell me when I don't have to spend time with you doll. I love you," he said.

"I love you too. You big softie," Bella mumbled against his lips. She grinned as Mark moved between her legs.

But before anything could happen, the door opened and Grace walked in. "I saw my half sister. Naked. And having sex with Karev."

Bella pushed Mark off of her. She sat up. "You saw them having sex?" She asked.

"Well no. But she was naked. This was like two weeks ago. When you were in New York seeing your mom. But anyway, she was literally in a bed sheet. They were about to have sex. Or they had finished having sex. Either way. It was weird as fuck," she told them.

Mark rolled his eyes. "You two gossip a lot. Has anyone ever told you that?"

Bella and Grace both looked to him. Bella raised her eyebrows. "Has anyone ever told you you're horny too much?"

****

Bella was stood in the ER. She walked over to Webber. "What do we got?" She asked as he looked to him.

"High school bus crash. Bunch of kids just came in. We got more on the way," Webber told her.

The paramedic walked over with a teenager on the gurney. "Tricia Hale. 17, vital signs stable. Sustained a large facial laceration, trauma to the buttock area and an open fracture to the lower right leg."

Callie and Bella walked into trauma room two. Tricia looked up. "It's still bleeding. My face is still bleeding," she said.

Bella smiled. "It's okay. We'll get to that in a minute. Okay?" She said as she looked to her.

Tricia shook her head. "No. Try the head of plastic surgery. No one is touching my face until I've spoken to the head of plastic surgery. No one," she told them.

Bella rolled her eyes as she looked to Callie. "No doubt Mark is going to love this," she mumbled.

****

Mark walked into the room. He looked to Bella. "Hey doll," he said.

Tricia turned to look at him. "You better be able to fix my face. I have pom statewides in a month," she told him.

"You're a cheerleader?" Callie asked as she looked to the young girl.

"I'm a pom."

Mark looked up to his girlfriend and Callie. "Cheerleaders just jump around. Poms are dancers. I was on the football team," he told them.