𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 & 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁)

Grace walked into Bella's room. She smiled as she looked to her. "Why do you look like you're about to cry?" She asked.

Bella groaned. "Mark and I made a start on the wedding. It's not easy. I'm trying to look for a dress and my brain is blank," she told her.

Grace sat on the bed and smiled. "Listen to me now. You're going to look gorgeous in whatever you decide to wear. Trust me. You are gorgeous Bella. And Mark is the luckiest man on the planet to have you," she said.

Bella grinned. "I want you to be my maid of honour. You're the sister I didn't ask for. But I got for free. And I love you," she said.

"Love you too," Grace said as she hugged her. She knew she felt bad for keeping what she had been going through from Bella. But she didn't want to worry her.

Bella looked to her. "When do you think Derek is going to propose? I would have thought he would have by now," she said as she looked to her.

"I don't know. I'm happy with it being the way it is," Grace told her. She sighed. "I think at the moment we're trying to make it work with us not beating around the bush."

Bella nodded. She took her hand. "Well I'll tell you what, if you and Derek aren't married by the time we're 30, I'll divorce Mark and marry you. Deal?"

"Deal."

****

Bella got to the hospital. She saw Lexie and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Lexie nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. I'm sorry. For what happened with Dr Sloan. Sadie... Sadie told me he was interested in me. And since I came here, I've been lonely. So I thought she was right," she told her.

Bella looked to her and smiled. "It's okay. I didn't mean to be such a bitch. But I love Mark and I will defend my relationship. You're going to find someone who makes you happy Lex," she said as she smiled. "Domt listen to Sadie. She's a bitch. She almost cost you your job here. And you've got promise Lex."

"You think?"

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I do think. You're gonna be a great resident. You're gonna go far," she said as she walked off.

She knew she felt bad for being so harsh on Lexie. And she wanted to make it right. She didn't want to be the resident Cristina was. How she was mean to her interns.

****

"Dr Sloan."

"Dr Shepherd."

Bella and Mark walked down the corridor. Mark opened the door. "After you Dr Shepherd."

"Thank you Dr Sloan."

The moment the door was shut, Mark's lips were on Bella's as he pressed her against the door.

He pulled off her scrubs top. His lips were on her neck as he pulled her over to the bed.

Mark laid down on the bed. He let Bella straddle him as she took hold of his erection and began tugging gently at it. She bit her lip as she slid down onto it.

Bella moaned as she felt him filling her up. She looked down to him as she started rolling her hips against his.

Mark gripped her hips as he sat up and started kissing down her chest.