𝗠𝗰𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁)

Bella walked into the hospital. Mark walked towards her. He smiled. "So. I've been rummaging through my crap. I found something I gave you. About a year and half ago," he said.

"And what would that be?"

Mark took out his wallet. He opened it and handed her a foil packet. A condom that said 'be my valentine' with a red heart.

Bella scoffed. "Wow. I thought it was something more worthy to me," she said as she walked off. She felt Mark following her. "Do you not have Addison to chase after? Considering she's the reason you're here."

"Angel-."

"Stop! Stop with the fucking angel! Just leave me alone.. please. Because I can't look at you without remembering everything that happened. All the good in our... whatever the hell we were," Bella said as she walked off.

****

Bella stood watching Cristina as she was organising the board. "We'll book OR 2 tomorrow at 10. Usual scrub team. And get rid of his valve replacement at 2. That's no good," she said.

A male intern walked over to Bella. "I bought you a hot chocolate," he said as he smiled to her, completely missing the death glare he was getting from Mark.

"Thanks."

He smiled and walked down to the lower floor. "Yang. I bought you a mocha latte," he said as he handed a drink to Cristina.

Cristina turned to look at him. "You're not scrubbing in," she told him.

"But Burke always lets me scrub in."

Another intern walked over to Cristina. "Hey. Yang... can I get in on the..."

"No. No residents. Too crowded. Go away," Cristina said as she turned to a nurse. "Make sure you put the instrument tray on his left hand side. He needs the elbow room. And OR 2. No gallery. Burke was specific."

The nurse shook her head and sighed. "Dr.Burke has become very specific since he came back to work. Hasn't he?" She commented.

Cristina glared. "Do you want me to tell him you said that?"

George stood between Bella and Meredith. He shook his head. "Burka's back. And suddenly Cristina is running his board. Who does she think she is? Bailey?" He commented.

Bella shrugged and smiled. "She's helping him."

Alex rolled his eyes. He moved closer to Bella. "She's taking advantage. She gets out of rounds. She scrubs in on every surgery that Burke does. She's ordering around third year residents."

Meredith rolled her eyes. "You're overreacting."

Cristina picked up the pen from the board. Bella's eyes widened. George's too. "She's writing on the board!" He all but yelled.

Bella shrugged and smirked as she saw Mark. "Maybe I should sleep with Burke," she said as he passed her by.

Mark looked to her. He stood behind her and whispered into her ear. "If you want to sleep with any attending, make it me," he said.

Bella bit her lip as she felt his breath on the back of her ears. "Bye Mark."

Mark walked off. He knew he was getting to Bella. And that's what he wanted. He wanted her. And he wasn't going to stop until he got her back.