𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗼𝗺 (𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝗻𝗱)

Mark pulled up outside of the Frat House. He was dropping off Bella early. "You sure you wouldn't rather just come to the hospital?" He asked.

Bella shook her head. "No. I need to tell Grace and Mer something," she told him as she kissed him. "I'll see you later. I love you," she said as she got out of the car.

Mark watched as she walked up to the house. He smiled and drove off. Bella made him happy. And he had been worried about her lately. All that had happened with Owen.

****

Bella walked into Grace and Derek's bedroom. "You up?" She asked as she walked over to the bed.

"No," Derek mumbled. He was sick and tired of his sister coming to wake him up.

Grace rolled her eyes. She looked to her. "Yes. We're awake. What's up?" She asked.

Bella handed Grace coffee. Meredith walked in. "What's going on?" She asked as she sat on the bed.

Bella looked to the Grey sisters. She grinned. "The Wicked Witch is dead," she told them.

"Metaphorically dead, or dead dead?" Meredith asked as she looked to her.

Derek turned to the three of them. "Who are we talking about?" He asked.

"Hahn," the three of them replied at once.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. Her name is off the surgical board. Her surgeries have been canceled. I don't know how or why, but I do know Hahn is gone," she said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Derek sat up. He yawned. "It's too bad. She was really talented. You're not talking to me," he said.

Grace nodded. "You're right there," she told him as she kissed his lips.

Derek got out of bed and left the bedroom. There was a knocking at the door. He opened it and a blonde ran into the house shouting for Meredith.

****

"Apparently they went backpacking around Europe together or something," Bella said as she took Derek's coffee from him.

"Did you see the way she all but threw us out of the bed. Rude."

"Can't possibly imagine what that's like for you," Derek said.

Bella turned to him with her eyebrows raised. "Oh dear. You'll be fine brother," she said. She groaned. "How good of a friend could she be?"

"Good enough to kick all three of us out of bed," Derek mused.

Grace blinked as she looked to her boyfriend. "Well I got kicked out of my own bed. I personally find that rude and offensive," she said.

Grace had been having headaches lately. But she didn't know what it was down to. And she had been seeing her mom too.

Bella looked to her. "She made me hit my arm. And now I'm bruised. Don't worry about it," she said as she drank her coffee.

****

Bella was walking into the hospital with Grace Meredith, Cristina and Sadie. Bella already didn't like Sadie.