𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲)

"Oh fuck."

Bella moaned as Mark slowly pulled out of her. He looked to her and grinned. "See. I knew I'd fuck you and make you cum within ten minutes," Mark said as he pulled off the condom.

Bella rolled her eyes. "I don't think your ego needs inflating anymore," she said as she looked to him. She grinned. "You have to be nicer to me now. I'm officially a resident."

Mark smirked. "I'll always be nice to you. Especially after that blow job you gave me."

Bella rolled her eyes. She grabbed Mark's shirt from off the floor and got up. Mark was lying on his back his head rested against the headboard. "Why do my shirts look better on you?" He asked.

"Cause I'm hotter. And you know it," Bella said as she cleaned herself up from having sex with Mark.

Mark smirked. "You are."

Bella walked back over to him. She straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Mark could feel himself stirring as he felt Bella sitting directly on him. "Babe. Don't."

"What? Can you not handle this?" She asked as she bent over and kissed him.

Mark grabbed her hips and smirked. "Oh I know I can handle it. I just don't want to make you late," he said as he thrust his hips up into her.

Bella moaned. She got off him. "I think you're right. I need to get ready. And then I can turn into you."

"Me?"

Bella nodded. "Yes. Being mean to interns. Duh," she said as she walked into the bathroom. She turned to see Mark behind her. "What are you going?" She asked.

"Shower sex," Mark said as he pushed her into the shower.

Bella rolled her eyes but spread her legs a little wider for him, wrapping her arms around his neck when he kissed her.

"Hold on to my neck, ok?" He breathed, moving both of his hands to the back of her thighs.

Bella nodded, though she was still slightly caught off guard when he lifted her and lowered her onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist as he pinned her against the tile wall.

Her hands gripped his shoulder and into his hair as he started to thrust.

"Fuck." She groaned as gravity sank him further into her. She looked to him. "Do you ever intend to go a day without having sex with me?"

"One day. Making up for lost time," He grunted, thrusting faster into her.

"Fuck..." She breathed, her cheek mashed against his hair when her body jerked forward and arms gripped tighter on his neck.

Bella contracted around him, stimulating his own release, leaving them both panting. Mark leaning against her and the wall,

Bella collapsed around his upper body, her head resting on his shoulder.

Carefully, he set her down so that she stood in front of him again.

"Now we just have to figure out how to actually shower without you slipping little Sloan." She chuckled.

Mark smiled and pulled her towards him so that she was fully in the stream of water, ensuring that her hair was thoroughly wet before grabbing shampoo to wash it.

"Your solution is to bathe each other." Bella laughed when he pulled her back under the water to rinse.

"It seems to be working." He smiled.