𝗩.𝗜.𝗣 (𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲)

Mark walked into Bella's room. She was sitting in bed with her laptop. He looked to her. "What you doing?" He asked as he sat on the bed.

Bella smiled. "Wedding plans. You know, we're engaged. And we have to make a start planning it," she told him as she looked to him. "I hope you know I am not a traditional kind of girl."

"I'm not a traditional kinda guy. I'm a guy who wants to slide my cock into you," Mark whispered in her ear. He bit down on her neck. Mark took her laptop from her and put it on the side. He moved between her legs and smirked.

The door opened and Grace walked in. "Am I interrupting sex?" She asked.

"No."

"Good. Move over Sloan," Grace said as she sat on the bed. She wasn't wanting to tell Bella what was happening. She knew her. And she knew she would worry.

Mark groaned. He walked into Bella's bathroom and sighed. He knew how close Bella and Grace were. But he didn't mind. He knew that Grace was there for her when he had hurt her. And he was thankful to her for that.

Mark knew all too well that Grace Grey meant everything to Bella. And how they would do anything for each other. It was the type of friendship you couldn't find all that often.

Bella looked to Grace and smiled. "You okay? I'm worried about you. And I just want you to know that you can talk to me. Even if you don't want Derek to know, then my lips are sealed," she told her.

Grace smiled. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Joined Seattle Grace and met me. Your actual soulmate," Bella joked as she smiled. She looked to her. "I'm being serious though. You're my best friend. My person. And if you're hurting, I'm hurting with you. When you're happy, I'm happy. So just don't be scared to open up."

Grace looked to her. She was so scared of what was going on. But she knew she couldn't break Bella. She couldn't tell her best friend how she was seeing her dead mom.

****

Bailey walked over. She looked to them. "Okay, we gotta move fast, people, so focus. Uh, O'Malley, the pit. Karev, you're with me. We've got a surgery. Stevens, the clinic budget is due. Shepherd, Grey, wait for the chief at the trauma bay. Yang other Grey you two charting and pit," she told them.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Both of us?" Meredith asked. Knowing it was still tense between her and Cristina after their row.

Bailey nodded. "Yes, both of you. I don't know what. I don't know why. Just go," she told them.

****

Bella and Grace walked out to the ambulance bay. Owen looked to Webber. "So what do we have?" He asked.

"Caldwell..."

Bella's eyes widened. "As in the prison?" She asked.

Webber nodded. He turned to Owen. "Yeah. You've read up on our V. I. P. ?"

"Yes."

"Multiple stab wounds, badly beaten ... he'll have guards with him at all times. Cuffs stay on, leg irons stay on. Watch your syringes, sharps and pins. I don't want any accidents," Webber told them. "And he's here. You four are my team. No interns. I want to keep this as quiet as possible. Get him in and out quickly, patch him up and get him his way."