𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 (𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭-𝟮-𝟯)

Mark walked into his hotel room. He saw Bella lying on her stomach on the bed. Different books and papers around her. There was no room for him to sit at all. "Angel?" He asked as he looked to her.

"Exam is tomorrow. And I'm so not prepared for this. I can't cope with this," she mumbled as she turned to him. She frowned. "Why do you look so calm?"

Mark smirked. "Baby you're dating a guy who's done all of this already. Why not just ask for help?" He said.

Bella tilted her head. "That's... that's genius! Why didn't I think of that? Oh. Wait... there will probably be different frigging questions then there was however many years ago," she deadpanned.

Mark frowned. "You calling me old?"

"If the shoe fits. It's a good job I have daddy issues," Bella said as she kneeled up and kissed him. She looked to him. "Two more days."

"Been a breeze."

Bella raised her eyebrows. She nodded. "Yeah. The cum covered shirt over there says otherwise. Getting physical with your hand were we?" She asked.

Mark smirked. "Thinking of you. Always thinking of you," he told her.

"Uh-huh. Well... I need to study for these exams. Cause if I fail, I'm going back to New York. And proving to McBitchys that I'm not cut out to become a doctor."

Mark shrugged. "Well if you do fail, you can stay here. And I can look after you," he said as he smirked, seeing the look on her face. "I'm kidding."

"I should hope so."

Mark grabbed her sheet. He smirked. "Let me test you. You get all the answers right, I will fetch you a pizza. You get them wrong, you gotta give me a blow job," he said.

Bella raised her eyebrows. She smirked. "Well. I hope you've got your shoes on. Because I'm an expert. You can quiz me all you want," she told him as she moved the papers into a pile for him to get into bed.

Mark pulled off his shirt. He climbed into bed next to her and looked to her. "How do you treat a pancreatic divisum?" He asked.

Bella groaned. She thought for a moment. "Dorsal duct sphincterotomy," she said as she looked to him.

"You Angel, you're right."

Bella grinned as she put the books away. She looked to Mark and straddled him.

****

Bella and Grace were in the ER. They were both looking at the hitchhikers that were being treated. Cristina was the only one who was studying.

Bella knew how Grace was going to Susan's funeral. And she was worried about her best friend. "Are you okay about today?" She asked.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. It's not easy. But I've got this. At least, I think I have," she told her. She sighed. "Things are hard with Derek and I. And I don't know why."

"Do I have to kick my brothers ass?"

"No. I've got this."

****

"What is biloma?" Cristina asked, looking to Grace. She frowned as she didn't answer. "Earth to mini Grey."

"What?" Grace snapped as she turned to her. She was irritated. And wanted Cristina to leave her alone.

"What is a biloma?" George asked.