𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 (𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲)

Bella knew how things had been lately. She and Mark were hardly talking. She had been missing him so much though. And she wanted to have him back.

Bella didn't know how she could make it work with him. Not with how much tension there had been with them both. And part of her was scared their relationship was over for good.

She knew how she hadn't told her mom about anything that had happened. She didn't want Mark to be called by her and shouted at. Which she knew would happen.

Bella knew completely he hadn't done anything. Yes he had come close to kissing Addison. But he didn't. And for that, she was thankful. Knowing how things would be harder for her if he had kissed her.

The door opened and Grace walked in. She smiled. "Hey Isabella. You okay?" She asked.

Bella nodded and smiled. "I'm good. Think I'm going to colour my hair. Wanna help?"

"Yes. I'm in need of someone to sabotage. But you'll look hot," Grace said as she pulled Bella into the bathroom. She smiled. "You're doing this for you? And not for Mark?"

"Yes. I'm doing this for me Gracie. You don't need to worry," Bella told her as she smiled. "I love Mark. And I want to be with him. But I won't wait or beg for him back."

Grace smiled. It was so obvious to her that Bella was missing Mark. And she knew she was changing her hair to distract her from the whole situation. It was something she would do if she was in the same position.

"You sure you're wanting to do this? I'll do it for you. But just are you sure?" Grace asked.

Bella nodded and smiled. "I'm sure. I fancied a change. So let's get down to it," she said as she handed her the box.

****

Mark walked over to Callie. "Hey, Torres. Do you know anything about putting together cribs?" He asked.

Callie frowned. "You bought a crib?"

Mark shrugged and smiled. "Well, Sloan's coming home tonight, and I got it put together, but it wobbles. And it can't wobble. Now will you take a look at it?" He asked as he looked to her.

Callie laughed. "You're like a sweet, nerdy dad now. I don't even recognize you," she said.

"Well," Mark said. It was then that he saw a brunette at the nurses station. "Who's the brunette?"

Callie shrugged. "I don't know."

Mark nodded. "I may be a dad, but I am a single dad. Excuse me," he said as he walked over to her.

"Okay. Now... now I recognize you."

Mark approached the blonde girl. "It must, uh, suck to work on Valentine's day. I don't believe we've met," he said.

Bella frowned as she turned to look at Mark. "Aah! What'd you do to your hair?!" He asked.

Grace rolled her eyes. "I changed it. I ... I colored it. I just ... Wait. You thought I was someone else. You didn't know it was me and you were hitting on me?"

Mark shook his head. "No, no. I pretty much thought you were, you know, just some brunette," he said.

Bella rolled her eyes. "Some brunette? Wow. Low. Even for you."