𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 (𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆)

Bella and Mark were lying in bed together. She looked to him and smiled. "Do you think that we should maybe tell Derek about us? I mean, he can't be too mad."

Mark looked to her. He frowned. "You want to tell him?" He asked.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I'm sick of hiding us from everyone. And it gets annoying when I wanna have sex and I have to go all over to your hotel and then back," she mumbled.

"If you wanna tell him, we can. I'll risk the punch."

Bella rolled her eyes. "He won't punch you. You'll be fine you big boy. Besides Derek isn't here. But we do need to get up and get ready for work," she told him.

Mark nodded. He kissed her. "I should go back to the hotel. That way I can get changed and shower without you all over me," he joked.

"Other way round more like. I'll see you out," Bella said as she climbed out of bed. She got dressed knowing she had showered after she and Mark had sex.

Once Mark had gone, Bella walked into the kitchen. She frowned as she saw Grace pouring her mother's ashes into a bag. Izzie looked up. "What is that?" She asked.

"My mother."

"Happy freaking Halloween," Alex said as he looked to Grace. Knowing he was worried about her.

****

"What are we looking at?" Cristina asked as she walked into the locker room and saw everyone looking at Grace.

Izzie turned to her. "Grace put her mommy in a baggie and bought her to work," she told her.

"I had to get her out the closet. She was haunting me."

Bella nodded. "And now the amazing Ellis Grey is haunting all of us," she joked as she looked to her.

Grace rolled her eyes but smiled. She knew how happy Bella had been lately. And she was thankful to Mark for it.

Bella walked over to Grace. She sighed. "Mark and I are telling Derek about us tonight. I don't wanna hide it anymore," she told her.

Grace smiled. "Well you're being honest. So I think he will appreciate that more than anything. And I can't promise that he will be over the moon. But I do think that you can make it work," she said.

Bella nodded. She was worried about telling Derek about her and Mark.

Sydney Heron walked into the locker room. "Grace and Meredith are cleansing. In tribal culture, when one wants to cleanse the past, one cuts off all of one's hair and buries it in the earth. You might try that too," she said.

Bella blinked. She shook her head. "She gives me the creeps," she mumbled to Alex. She turned to Grace. "Please don't cut off your hair. I won't recognise you," she told her.

"I'm not going to cut my hair off... it's rather attached to me," Grace said.

"I get that."

Callie walked into the room. She looked around. "Okay. Listen up," she said as she got the attention of the residents. "Today is a holiday. Which means the pit will be overrun. You've got the usual drunken stupidity-."

"And then you've got Seattle's annual chain saw pumpkin carving contest," Bailey said rather excited. "I love this city."

Callie shook her head. "Anyways, stay on your toes. Stay on top of your interns, okay?" She said.