𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭&𝟮)

SEASON FIVE
****

"Do you plan on telling Derek we're engaged?" Mark asked as he looked to Bella. They were lying in bed together. For once, they hadn't had sex.

Bella nodded. "Yeah. I'm going to tell him tonight. Feels unreal. That we're getting married. Doesn't seem real," she said as she cuddled into him.

"Well I think we're meant to be. You're the love of my life Bella. And I want to have it all with you," he told her.

"Meant to be huh?"

"You know it doll."

Bella kissed him and grinned. "Well, I think you and I need to get ready. Also I said I'd meet Grace. Are you okay with that?" Bella asked as she sat up.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Bella shrugged and smiled. "I don't know. In case you decide you want to lock me up and have endless sex with me," she said as she grinned.

Mark pulled her into his arms. He held her close. "That sounds like a better idea than going to work."

"I know. That's why I said it."

****

Bella walked into the changing room with Grace. She smirked. "So today we find out where we ranked. I'm betting we're in the top three."

Grace looked to her. "Why do you think that?"

"Erm hello. This hospital has me. The girl who is happily engaged to my McSteamy. I'm just... simply one of the best residents here. You're my competition," Bella said as she got changed into her scrubs.

Grace shrugged. "I think Lexie has a thing for George. I've seen the way she looks at him," she said.

"Lexie and George? My innocent little intern," Bella said. She turned to look at Meredith. "You know, I think im the only one who's engaged and not to a heart patient," she mused.

Grace scoffed. "Be nice Isabella. You' know you'll upset Stevens."

"What are you? My mother?"

"No. She's in New York."

Bella rolled her eyes and smiled. "That she is. Leave her there. She'll probably come with my other sister Liz. Although she isn't as bad as the other two witches."

Grace shook her head. "One Shepherd sister is enough for me," she said. She grinned. "Show me the ring then."

Bella showed her the engagement ring Mark had given her. Grace smiled. "I have a confession. I was with him when he chose it," she said.

"He told me. Says he needed the opinion of the one person who knows me better than I know myself," Bella told her.

****

Bella was walking over to where Bailey was. She smiled as she saw Grace. "Is it up yet?" She asked as she sat on the desk.

"No. Not yet."

"Fuck," Bella mumbled. She winced when she felt a hand round her head. "Ow!"

"Language," Bailey said, glaring at her former intern. She had always had a soft spot for Bella. She made sure no one knew about it though.