𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿)

Bella knew how things with her and Mark were working out well. Their deal had been going well. And Bella hadn't caught him flirting with anyone. She knew she was grateful for it.

Especially as she knew she couldn't cope if things went wrong a second time. She knew how she and Mark had been keeping things secret for now.

Bella smiled as she walked into the kitchen. She looked to Grace. "Good morning," she said.

"Morning."

Bella looked to her and smiled as she poured coffee. Grace looked to her and frowned. "You're eerily cheerful. Did you get laid?" She asked.

Bella shook her head. "I did not get laid. I haven't had sex since I booty called Mark ages ago. I am celibate and staying that way," she told her best friend with a smile on her face.

"I'm not convinced. I will get it out of you," Grace said as she looked to her.

"Good luck with that."

****

Bella smiled as she got to the hospital. She saw Mark and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey."

The doors to the elevator opened. Bella frowned as she saw the chief there. His hair clearly dyed. Burke, who was with Mark and Bella frowned. "What happened to your hair?" He asked.

Addison rolled her eyes. "Leave him be."

Mark frowned. "You dyed it," he said as though it were obvious.

"But why?"

"I'm confused. Is this a midlife crisis?" Bella asked as she leant against the wall.

Addison smacked her on the arm. "Leave him be," she told the young girl who was rubbing her arm.

Burke frowned again. "But why?"

Webber sighed, looking down at the floor. "Men who have grey hair are noticed less then men who don't," he said.

"By who?"

"Well," Webber said, knowing he didn't want to talk about it.

"The ladies."

Bella's eyes widened. Mark was silently laughing. Derek rolled his eyes. "Looks good chief," he said.

"Ladies will love it," Burke said with fake enthusiasm.

"Very natural."

Addison, who had enough grabbed the three men and Bella. She pushed them against the back of the elevator. "He is alone. All alone. Do any of you even know what that's like? Lives with Cristina," she said pointing to Burke. She turned her gaze to Derek. "Dates the perfect 10 year old," she said as she turned to Mark. "Manwhore. And Bella... I don't think there's anything I could say about you. His wife left him after 25 years of marriage. So if the man wants to dye his hair for ladies, let him dye his hair for the ladies. Leave him be."

Bella shrugged and smiled. "Well I think it suits you chief," she said.

****

The interns were all in the triage session. Bella was trying to not fall asleep. Grace elbowed her. "Wake up."

"I am awake. I'm daydreaming," Bella said.